Intimation 143(1) received, mismatch in refund amount of rs 4

Today I received a mail from IT dep stating subject " Intimation  u/s 143(1) AY 2015-16". In the attachement I ahve observed only one differecne while comparing "As Provided by Taxpayer in Return of Income " and "As Computed Under Section 143(1) ". It is under column 45 i.e Total Income Tax Refund.

The value under "As Provided by Taxpayer in Return of Income " is 150 and under  "As Computed Under Section 143(1) " its 154.

Do I need to take any actions. If yes kindly suggest.

Thanks 

Dinesh 

PS: I dont need this 4 ruppes :) . Just want to avoid any hassels that might be caused by this difference.

Replies (6)

Refunds are rounded off. RELAX AND SLEEP TIGHT

You dont need to worry on this. 

Originally posted by : S. Shiroor
Refunds are rounded off. RELAX AND SLEEP TIGHT

Thanks S. Shiroor

So every body with a rounded off refund recives such intimations?

I was cautious as I dont remember receiving any such intimation last year. Just wondring why I got this year. Was it beacuse I have a refund(As lat year I did not had any refund)?

Every one receives intimation - Refunds or Not. Rounded or Unrounded

Please note that to read and re-read the Notice received, they you would understand why you have received the intimation. Be calm and everything would be in place.

Next incase you have to go to meet your AO the IT department is friendly in nature and help you in all aspects if there is any need.

timations? I was cautious as I dont remember receiving any�such intimation last year. Just wondring why I got this year. Was it beacuse I have a refund(As lat year I did not had any refund)? by� S. Shiroor �on��16 September 2015 Every one receives intimation - Refunds or Not. Rounded or Unrounded by� Raykumar Panyam �on��16 September 2015 Please note that to read and re-read the Notice received

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details