close x

Internal Audit Procedure for PVT LTD Co.

Professional

Dear All Member

I need some check list / procedure file for Internal audit for private limited co. If any member have pl send me.

my email : vora.rajen @ rediffmail.com

vora.rajen67 @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)

Freind , I do work Internal Audit in PVT. LTD. Company

Hi Rajen,

Checklists and audit procedures are developed based on the companies policies, audit risk assessment, the management requirements from the audit and the scope, nature and extent of the audit assignment.

Ready-made shortcut and ad hoc solutions are not to be utilized if you want to provide any useful consultancy.

I have several audit manuals - however I would still suggest you develop your own as that would be best suited to your own situation. Any areas that you may need assistance don't hesitate to ask.

Regards.

(Guest)

no massage

(Guest)

I know TDS should not be deducted in 1st year of TAX AUDIT but where is the same thing is written Can anybody have any reference for the saction then pl confirm to me.

the same thing..... we have to adopt different types of procedures for different types of company e.g., procedures suited for software company not useful for a manufacturing company, depending upon the company's nature of business, we can plan the procedures

article assistant

Pls email me : exploreviv @ gmail.com Thanks Vivek

Dear All Member I need some check list / procedure file for Internal audit for private limited co. If any member have pl send me. my email : mr.alokrai @ gmail.com

Chartered Accountant

Dear All Member, I am a practising CA in Chennai. I would like to know that whether i can sign tax audit report of another city where i dont have a branch?

Articled Clerk

Hi Rajen, the checklist needed by you can prepared on the basis of business structures and policies. If u r able to tell something more abt ur business, u can get answer.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :