Easy Office
LCI Learning

Industrial Training

Page no : 3

Deepak (CA) (424 Points)
Replied 07 September 2009

Subodh Sir,

I have mailed u my resume for Industrial Training

Plz..... Sir see to it & kindly give me this golden oppurtunity. 

I will be very grateful to u

Akula H.V. Siva Prasad (MANAGER - FINANCE) (26 Points)
Replied 13 September 2009

Sir,

I commenced my Articleship in March 2007 and have completed my PCC, held in June 2009. My articleship lasts for 1 more year, i.e. till September 2010. I have completed 30 months of my articleship so far and now I would like to undergo Industrial Training from October 2009 onwards, either in Hyderabad or in Chennai or in Bangalore. So, please extend your valuable suggestions with regard to vacancies and other requirements. My email id is hemanth_sankhya @ yahoo.co.in. I am pleased to furnish my resume along with any other required details.

Siva Prasad

CA Harshad Deshpande (CA, B.Com) (347 Points)
Replied 15 September 2009

Sir, I have cleared cpt & pcc exams in first attempt. I am pursuing C.A. final year . I will be giving my attempt in this may 11and want to complete the remaining period of my articleship through Industrial Training.Please guide me as to which companies would be providing best of training.I am a resident of Thane (Maharashtra)

Lokesh Khandelia (CA) (31 Points)
Replied 24 September 2009

Dear Sir,

I have just passed the CA-PCC exam of june 2009. i am interested in industrial training and i want to know about this training and future profitability

Pratik Parkhi (Articles ) (24 Points)
Replied 17 November 2009

Pls send me latest list of companies providing industrial training with their e-mail ids

My iD pratikparkhi @ rediffmail.com

Thanks

CA. Gaurav Sharma (Manager - Financial Control)   (109 Points)
Replied 28 November 2009

28 November 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please find attached my resume for the purpose of industrial training under CA Regulations and give consideration to my profile. I will be glad to hear from you an opportunity of being interviewed so that I can furnish you with more details.
Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Gaurav Jethmal Sharma
Mumbai

RESUME
(For Industrial Training)

GAURAV JETHMAL SHARMA
C-2 210, Ostwal Tower 2,
B. P. Cross Road No.4,
Kharigaon,
Bhayander (East),                                                        E-mail: gaurav_7883 @ icai.org
Thane – 401105.                                                                        Phone: 9819897883

Objective:

To acquire a highly skilled career, wherein I can apply my knowledge, acquire new skills & work closely with a team of highly skilled professionals

About me:

I am hard working, quick learning, eager to learn new things and believe in team work. I am also compliant to take responsibilities and fulfill them to the best of my abilities.

Academic Performance:

Class
School/College
University/ Board
Appearance
Performance
CA Final
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
November 2009
Awaiting Result
(Expected in January 2010)
P.E. - II
May 2007
65 %
(First Attempt)
P.E. - I
May 2006
68.5 %
(First Attempt)
M. Com.
(Part I)
Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics
University of Mumbai
April 2009
72.25 %
B. Com.
Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics
University of Mumbai
April 2008
84.86 %
HSC
D. G. Ruparel College of Arts Science & Commerce, Mumbai
Maharashtra
State Board
March 2005
83 %
SSC
Abhinav Vidya Mandir, Mumbai
Maharashtra
State Board
March 2003
82.27 %

Computer Knowledge:

Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Tally

Work Experience:

Currently undergoing articleship with M/s Prakkash Muni & Associates since 25 August, 2007
   1.    Internal audit of M/s Nand Kishor Transport having turnover of Rs.25-30 crores for a period of 6 months:
§         Pre-audit of Sales
§         Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
§         Purchase Vouching

2.    Audit assignment in Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) since April, 2008 to August, 2008:
§         Pre-audit of DEPB (Duty Entitlement Pass-Book) Claims and preparation of subsequent audit report
§         Audit of Central Collection Cell (CCC) and preparation of subsequent audit report

3.          Taxation work during September, 2008
§         Tax audit, tax computation, filling of tax returns of Individuals, HUF and private companies

4.    Internal and Statutory Audit from October, 2008 to June 2009
§         Internal audit of M/s Sundaram Multi Pap Limited, a listed company, having a turnover of more than Rs. 100 crores
§         Statutory audit of M/s Baba Arts Limited, a listed company, and its subsidiary Mahadev Production Pvt. Ltd.

Personal Details:

Nationality
: Indian
Native Place
: Malar (Dist. Jodhpur), Rajasthan
Religion, Caste
: Hindu Suthar
Mother Tongue
: Marwari

28 November, 2009
Mumbai

Attached File : 21 gaurav resume.doc downloaded: 198 times

CA Visha Omar (CA) (22 Points)
Replied 14 December 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please find attached my resume for the purpose of industrial training under CA Regulations and give consideration to my profile. I will be glad to hear from you an opportunity of being interviewed so that I can furnish you with more details.
Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Visha Omar

E-mail- vishaomar @ gmail.com

Ph. No.-9305617410

Attached File : 33 visha omar revised 1.doc downloaded: 200 times

ashok (STUDENT) (44 Points)
Replied 19 February 2011

I am doing articleship in a CA firm in delhi and interested in doing Industrial Training.

I will be able to join  industrial training from 15 SEP 2011.

ASHOK

ashokdaroch1988 @ yahoo.com

Attached File : 52 ashok circulam vitae .doc downloaded: 138 times

harsh vardhan (article trainee) (32 Points)
Replied 23 April 2011

does industrial training add any value to my c.a profile?? will i be preferred im campus placements if i undergo industrial training with some reputed co. specially p.s.u's like indial oil,ntpc etc.??

Vishnupriya (Article Assistant) (30 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

Hi, I want to pursue Industrial training in the rest of my articleship period.

Can anyone help me about the forms to be submitted to the ICAI. Can i mention the name of the auditee clients in my resume ?

S P Sahu (CA Industrial Training) (101 Points)
Replied 15 February 2012

Dear Friends, If you are interested in Industrial Training in HSBC Mumbai then please contact  imtiyazshaikh @ hsbc.co.in  \  suraj_sahu143 @ yahoo.co.in   It provides good opportunities. Good Luck.

Contact.

HSBC-022 61815032

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: