Easy Office

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 2

shobhit (aa) (339 Points)
Replied 21 January 2019

ACTUALLY THEY ARE FOCUSING ON BIG REFUNDS GENERALLY ABOVE 40000...

Siddhartha Tiwary (7 Points)
Replied 21 January 2019

Even I got same mail do not know what to do. Looks like based on some query they have triggered same email to every one who fall in that query . I submitted my tax return in August 2018 . Status of my file is E-Verification accepted on 16 august 2018 . no further action . And today this email. 

1 Like

Replied 21 January 2019

THEY JUST WANT TO CREATE SOME TERROR SO THAT MOST OF THEM WILL REVISE THE RETURN AND THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY LESS REFUND TO NUMBER OF PEOPLES.   AS IN LAST 10 DAYS SO MUCH REFUND HAS BEEN LEAKED

Mahesh Goud (4 Points)
Replied 21 January 2019

I responded with the first option. 

QWERT (engineer) (13 Points)
Replied 21 January 2019

I Have also gone with first option though I think there is little fault in my tax filling and refund should be less than claimed.I believe its been done to terrorize tax payers.

Wilmani Edara (2 Points)
Replied 21 January 2019

I too got same email today. What to do? Any thing to be afraid?

Saimanoj Varikuppala (4 Points)
Replied 21 January 2019

Me to got the same mail Refund is 50k

Reena (Partner) (221 Points)
Replied 21 January 2019

The acknowledgment no. are the filing date they have mentioned is that of the defective return which was already revised last year.

So if I select the first option, it would be wrong as the return was already revised.

And the second option is that I will revise the return, that will again be wrong as the return was already revised last year.

My brother's revised was already processed last for which he received the mail. And my revised return is still not processed and I too have got the same mail.

So what to do? It is very confusing as both the options are wrong.

Amit Rajput (0 Points)
Replied 21 January 2019

Ehat has been response last year, who did it last year Did this gets to manual proof submission

vktiwari (PSU) (8 Points)
Replied 21 January 2019

Originally posted by : Radhika
Hi

I got the same  notice today . I got it for  previous year return as well as this year original and revised returns. 

Could you please advice on how should we proceed?

"Your Income Tax Return has been selected under risk management process ". 

1. Should we take this as scrutiny of  Income tax return?

Would you please share your last year's response and the result thereafter ? 

Replied 21 January 2019

LAST YEAR THEY MATCHED GTI AND DEDUCTIONS CLAIMED WITH ACTUAL FILED.

Vikrant bhole (2 Points)
Replied 21 January 2019

i HAVE GOT THE SAME MAIL.MY REFUND 24K WHAT TO DO??

Debasish Garain (52 Points)
Replied 21 January 2019

I also received the same email. Good to see few more folks on the same boat. Would request to keep us posted with any update you may have. Will keep a close eye on this forum.
2 Like

Pravin PRK (7 Points)
Replied 22 January 2019

I got same email from Tax Department and I confirmed the 1st option.
1 Like

harry singh (2 Points)
Replied 22 January 2019

Your Income Tax Return has been selected under risk management process wherein your confirmation is required on the claim of refund. You are requested to submit your response in the e-Filing Portal post login by selecting either of the following options: The claim of refund is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief Return of Income is being revised wherein, correct claim of refund shall be made

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: