Income tax bare act as ammended by the finance act, 2012?

Hello everyone. I want a soft copy (pdf or word) of Income Tax Act bare act (as ammended by Finance Act, 2012). So I browsed everywhere, but could not find! I have downloaded Companies Act bare act from www.mca.gov.in. But in the Income Tax India website (www.incometaxindia.gov.in), there is no option to download the bare act. One can only browse to different sections in that website. I request you to please help me in this regard. Please provide the link from where I can download the same or you may upload here! 

 

Please note that I will be really grateful to you if you can help me!

Replies (1)

The Government of India publishes all the enactments (acts) & laws passed by the Act of Parliament in the official Gazette. All such acts are made available for download by providing a search feature by name or the year in which the law has been passed.

The link can be found here.

Source: www.cautility.in , Establishing network of resources for the professional services

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details