Income tax

Paradise Money (4 Points)

24 May 2016  

This question which I am asking would be a graet help if you answer. It is related to my aunt. I am really worried about her so I am typing this question. My aunt is illiterate and a kind of coward type but even bit bold in some matters. After marriage her father the income tax return file to her husband and even the pancard. Her husband used her pancard and opened many bank accounts and her husband took the sign on the bank papers as she was illiterate she has done it. Her husband even started share market on her name and his has totally denied to use the share market open by her husband of her name. But keeping guts she opened an Bank account and two share market accounts as she had a copy of the pancard. She has kept as a secret from her husband from so long and she never wants to reveal it. She did this as of financial crisis suffered by her. Is there any way by which she can get a new HUF pan card. She is jain. She is worried that if she earned anything from it then it would cause a lot of problems as she have to show in her income tax return and her husband would come to know that she is earning money in it. What suggest would you. Is there any way by which she can do something by which she can keep is a secret from her husband and pay tax to government as you all know that tax filling is done etax online in which her husbands CA has already registered.