Income tax

Which book should I used if I want to study full income tax which help me to clear my CA final exam and I can get very good knowledge about the subject? How is "A master guide to income tax act" ?
Replies (7)

Please try Income Tax by Vinod Singhania. It is a good book.

I would suggest Padhuka
Go for Vinod Gupta...best for Direct Tax
I m using book of vinod gupta and its worth it...advisable always.

Hey Gui,

 

I Suggest you Vinod Singhania.

thanks everyone

 

T N Manoharan is good from the perspective of your examinations.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details