Important tips for students of ca,cs,cma

(Guest)

Hey Everyone, Here i m sharing my personal experience regarding the failure in CA,CS,CMA Exams..

Most of the students failed not because they hadnt study but because of many reasons like they dont know from where to study, confusions, lack of confidence, wrong informations,social sites likes facebook...

Guys CA is not that much easy, i know its not tough also but itna easy b nahi hai u have to leave many things of life....

Remember  following points

1. Just beleive that study material provided by icai and practice manuals, rtp are enough if u study well

2. Always Stays Confident Guys

3. If you refer any book, select the book before 4 months of exams... Dont look for other material, important notes in exam times.

4. There are no important topics in CA Exams, Study everything.

5. If something is creating confusion, either leave it or consult with seniors,teachers.. dont keep confusions in urself before entering in exam hall.

6. Dont look at others what they are studying , from where they are studying.

7. Study from those reference books which u can revise in exam day

8. Trust your self

9. Improve your presentation Skills

10. Stop blaiming ICAI,ICSI,ICWAI for out of course questions and all ..

11. Stop asking for notes.. guys jise jante b nahi unke notes leke how can  u b confident yaar...

12. not more than one ref books.. wo b not for every subject

I wil now give subject wise tips from tomorrow... may b kisi k kaam aa jaye too theek else ignore guys...

yes Wish you Good Luckyes 

yes All the bestyes