Imp deceision

ANAND S (student) (162 Points)

30 June 2014  

I am a working so after 12th i start to work with that only i finish my cpt in june 2009 but i did't able to complete yet my ipcc due to some problems so now i thought of put more efforts and i need to clear in this attemt and for this i resign my previous job also where i gor 18750/- p.m. and after that i joined in one auditor firm There i got Rs. 8000 but much work i not get for learning and also travelling problem is there so i resigned from there and i joined another auditor office there also i did  not get audit work because of my experience on returns filing like office internal work they keep me for that work in office itself. so i need to change again auditor office now 6000 only i got i don't know atleast here i got some growth and i don't know this time i clear my exam first or shall i quit from ca but i invested this 7 years and no other think i do in this seven year even only one time ciniema thetre i going this seven years so that much contribution i gave but i have not completed why