ignou students please read and help !!!

(Guest)

i am a final student , i had taken admission in june 2010 in ignou. and my ezams are falling in this june 2011..my articleship is complete before june 2011. now the problem is that since  i will be dropping ca this year and on the other hand i want to join law next year for which i have been strictly told by the law university that i need 3 year graduation with 50 plus marks

the problem is that i need a complete grade card which not only shows the six subject result but also the result of the other subjects , the marks of which have been adjusted from our cpt and pcc marksheet..

i need a wholesome markesheet or a proof of 50 plus.. 

kindly inform me incase any one of u has received a marksheet or degree that will my requirement be fulfilled ?? :(

as far as 3 year graduation is concerned i would like to inform my ignou friends that this ignou curse looks as if it is a 1 year course but disguisely it is a 3 year course. 

proof is that in prospectus it is cearly written that the minimum duration of course is 3 years !! ( which is due to 3 year of our articleship).. i hope i am right !! :)