Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ignou b.com(a&f) confusion... 1 year or 3 years?? plz read..

Page no : 4

CA Apoorva Gaurav (CA) (368 Points)
Replied 08 April 2016

Originally posted by : Nikhil Golani
I had completed my CA and now I am thinking to do graduation. Can you help me how to apply for IGNOU 1 Year graduation programme and upto what time I will get the passing Certificate

Post exams it ususally takes 3-6 months.

Rahul Kumar (7 Points)
Replied 01 August 2016

Can you please tell me which course is better or suitable with b.com "HUMANATIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES" OR "SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY"?

Puja Kumari (Article) (176 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

If one has passed ipcc group 1 only and completed CA articleship and now wants to register in ignou bcom (A&F) then what will be the duration of the course 3 yr or 1 yr? i am in huge confusion

vikas netha (Article trainee) (21 Points)
Replied 10 August 2016

Sir.,I want to know whether iam eligible to do CPA,if I do bcom from IGNOU(through IPCC-1year)..plz help me in this regard.

Replied 11 August 2016

Originally posted by : puja kumari
If one has passed ipcc group 1 only and completed CA articleship and now wants to register in ignou bcom (A&F) then what will be the duration of the course 3 yr or 1 yr? i am in huge confusion

3Yrs

Replied 11 August 2016

Originally posted by : vikas netha
Sir.,I want to know whether iam eligible to do CPA,if I do bcom from IGNOU(through IPCC-1year)..plz help me in this regard.

Yes.

Akash (CA Final (2nd Group Pending))   (876 Points)
Replied 11 August 2016

Originally posted by : CA Apoorva Gaurav

Originally posted by : vikas netha

Yes.

CPA USA and Most of the US Univeristies  doesnt recognize Distance Learning Degrees.So BCOM from IGNOU is useless.

Do Regular B.Com  from any University.

Replied 11 August 2016

Originally posted by : Rahul Kumar
Can you please tell me which course is better or suitable with b.com "HUMANATIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES" OR "SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY"?

Doesnt Make Any Difference .Just Dont Forget to fill up pages even if it meanswriting  junk in Exam and Complete Assignment in time. You will easily pass 

Replied 11 August 2016

Originally posted by : CA Apoorva Gaurav

Originally posted by : puja kumari

3Yrs

Its 1 yr Course. Since Registaration date is Passed for this July Session You will be eligible for December 2016. Exam will be next year in December 2017. You will get degree and Marksheet only when You sumbit IPCC Marksheet and Passing Certificate as Marks are directly transferred.

anilkumar (Student CA Final ) (21 Points)
Replied 10 September 2016

Y's

bhagyaraju (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (30 Points)
Replied 14 September 2016

for junior accounts officer exams is this ignou b.com degree, which is given to ipcc students is considered or not ?

Prince William (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 25 November 2016

how to enroll in this? i mean is there any form we have to get from ignou or we can apply online also? if online, please provide link too.

Palak Garg (2 Points)
Replied 09 December 2016

Sir I want to ask that I cleared my ipcc in June 14 and my b.coma&f exams are un June 2017 and my two .ca final attempts are over but I'm unable to clear it and I want to drop ca so can you tell me dat dis b.com a&f degree is valid for bank exams or not?? Or can I give d bank exams now or after clear this b.com??

Shivam Chourasia (2 Points)
Replied 25 February 2017

Sir

I have completed ipcc now i want to do b.com simultaneously from ignou so kindly tell me the duration for b.com course .Is there any condition that student can have b.com degree only after the completion of articleship??

RAJ (AUDITOR) (27 Points)
Replied 14 March 2017

Please clarify that in 2017 how many paper require to paas b.com if ipcc exam is clear and also completed articleship abd please clarify total duration

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: