If you think......

Komal Sharma (Assistant Accountant) (1887 Points)

06 July 2013  

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, after reading so many posts on CCI, I always thought to post something but everyday I didn't get time to post because Time hi Boht kam milta hai or jitna milta hai usme ap sbke post hi pad pati hun but today I decided to post something.............smiley

So, Here is that something...........

If you Think you are beaten, you are.

If you think you dare not, you don't!

If you like to win, but think you can't,

It's almost a cich you won't.crying

If you think you'll lose, you are lost;

For out in the World we find

Success begins with a fellow's wil;

It's all in the state of mind.enlightened

If you think you are outscaled, you are,

You've got to think high to rise,

You've got to be sure of yourself before

You can ever win a prize.surprise

Life's battles don't always go

To the stronger and faster man,

But sooner or later the man who wins

Is the man who thinks he can.cool