icwai inter rank list

Chartered Accountant Cost&Management Accountant functional Consultant at hexaware technologies

Hi friends i had given dec. icwai intermediate exams of new syllabus but my result was withheld due to coaching completion problem but now its released and i clear both the groups scoring 356 marks i saw all the roll nos. on website of people who cleard both groups and i got a rank no. 44 i just wanna ask how many rank does icwa gives and its rank is valuable as compared to ca.

pls help me out

thanks

Total likes : 1 times

Finalist

congrats

student

congrats

student

dude what is your reg no. and how u came to know that u r a rank holder because icwai rank list has not yet disclosed......

student

nd how would u see all the results there are 1800 students in press releases but if u know the rank orders please reply on this post.....also if u can thann who is the first rank holder.....my friend got 432 marks he told me i want toknow his rank........

Chartered Accountant Cost&Management Accountant functional Consultant at hexaware technologies

ya yaar actually my result was withheld due to coaching completion problem thus my result is not out on press releases dan when i talk to kolkaata head office they told me my result and after that i had seen all the 1800 students marks and came to knw abt my rank 1st rank is at446 and second at 417 ur friend ll nt hit a rank if icwai declares only 50 rank 

student

I am thankfull to you for giving your valuable time yaar plz tell me the rank of  person who had 386 also who had 394 marks secure in exams....... or if u have rank list chart thn plz forward the same to me ......

In anticipation my dear friend....waiting for your answer........

394 = 15th rank

386 = 20th.rank

for more ranks see my new forum

student

yaaar ab tu bura mat manna plz yaar inke roll no . bhi dede to yaar mein bhi thodi si confirm ho jaoif u can....waise is post ke liye jitne thanks karo wo to kum hi hai.......but action speks more than words and hats off to you if u check all the roll no...i .e 1800....oh my god/........

student

sir ji aaj aapne reply bhi nahi kiya i was despirately waiting for our mail.......

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS