Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Exams > Others >

ICWAI Final Question papers

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5

student

[ Scorecard : 66]
Posted On 19 March 2009 at 12:20 Report Abuse

Can any one mail me the ICWA final exam question papers under revised syllabus 2008. If any one has this means please email me. my mail id is rajagopal2087 @ yahoo.co.in.

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Sumit Middha
Head (Fin.& A/c) M.COM M.A.(Eco) CS Final

[ Scorecard : 2419]
Posted On 21 March 2009 at 16:31

The Creative Wonder has been awarded "The Highest Rated Site" by webs.com with the Rapid Jump in the Number of Visitors and Number of Members in almost No Time. Membership Total has crossed 250 mark.

Adding to its Achievements, A new "The Creative Wonder Toolbar" has been launched. Have a look at some of its Special Features :
1. Direct Link to The Creative Wonder Homepage
2. Fastest Search around the World through Creative Wonder optimized Google Search
3. Direct Links to ICAI, Caclubindia and other Important Websites.
4. Constant updation with the activity of The Creative Wonder
5. Getting Bored ? Variety of Gadgets provided to Spend your time peacefully
6. Message box, Chat Room, Weather Forecast, Online Radio, E-mail Notification, Spam Blocker and lots more.

Here is its Download Link : http://thecreativewonder.ourtoolbar.com//exe

[ Totally free ] Download the Toolbar and remain updated with all the latest activities happening on site, search the globe, entertain with various gadgets and protect your browser from Spam.

Don't you wanna add something to the achievement of the site? You just have to participate into activity of the site. Post your Creative Articles, Take active Participation in the Ongoing discussions of the Forums and Post your thoughtful suggestions to improve the Website even further, Recommend the Site to your friends and Invite them by using "Invite" option available in the Website.

Wanna enjoy the Rights enjoyed by the Owner of the Site "The Creative Wonder" ? Then, Be Active and try to participate in as many activities as you can because the most active members would be proposed soon enough to become Moderators of the Site !!

Special Thanks to few of Our Members who have been continuously posting their Amazing Art and Creations on the Site :

Vanaja Vijayakumar, Rocky-Down in the Dumps, Shruu & Arjun Shrama.

Coming Up on Site in Next one Month :

1. More Best of Best Notes for PCC [ More than 20 ]
2. CPT Notes
3. Final Notes
4. The Whole New Avtar of CA Notes Section with a Totally New Presentation
5. Advertisement Section
6. Lots of More elements of Surprises

So, what are you waiting for. Come by and visit, here's the link:

http://thecreativewonder.webs.com/

Regards,

The Creative Wonder Team

To unsubscribe from these mailings, click here: Please unsubscribe me

ABHAY SINHA
Manager-Accounts

[ Scorecard : 95]
Posted On 22 March 2009 at 16:01

Originally posted by :Rajaopal
" Can any one mail me the ICWA final exam question papers under revised syllabus 2008. If any one has this means please email me. my mail id is rajagopal2087 @ yahoo.co.in. "

Mr. rajagopal,

If you have got the paper for the fourth stage,pls forward it at abhaysinha1234 @ rediffmail.com.

Thanks in Advance,

Abhay Sinha

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth
C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New)

[ Scorecard : 11180]
Posted On 22 March 2009 at 17:00

even i require theinter question papers ICWAI please provide me

knvv.srividya @ gmail.com

ACMA SINHA
Cost Accountant

[ Scorecard : 62]
Posted On 28 March 2009 at 21:47

Can anyone send me Suggested answers of ICWAI-Final (New syllabus 2008) exam June-2008 & Dec-2008 as well as answers of CC of both groups postal test papers at my id sachinsinha0608 @ gmail.com

thanks

ABHAY SINHA
Manager-Accounts

Posted On 29 March 2009 at 10:26

Originally posted by :XYZ
" Can anyone send me Suggested answers of ICWAI-Final (New syllabus 2008) exam June-2008 & Dec-2008 as well as answers of CC of both groups postal test papers at my id sachinsinha0608 @ gmail.com

thanks

"

Durga Prasad
student

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 07 April 2009 at 15:50

Originally posted by :ABHAY SINHA
"

"
Can anyone send me Suggested answers of ICWAI-Final (New syllabus 2008) exam June-2008 & Dec-2008 as well as answers of CC of both groups postal test papers at my id sachinsinha0608 @ gmail.com

thanks

"

"

ABHAY SINHA
Manager-Accounts

Posted On 08 April 2009 at 09:40

" Can anyone send me Suggested answers of ICWAI-Final (New syllabus 2008) exam June-2008 & Dec-2008 as well as answers of CC of both groups postal test papers at my id sachinsinha0608 @ gmail.com

thanks

"

Total thanks : 1 times

svumraju
A.O

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 25 April 2009 at 14:34

latest final year Icwai examination question paper required to prepare for the examinations

sanjay Gajjar
Accounts officer

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 28 April 2009 at 19:30

hi

i am student of icwai (final )

i need your help for obtaining CC. for stage 3 & 4

i can pay for them also on urgent basis

regards

There are 40 Replies to this message

Related Files