Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > CMA >

ICWAI EXEMPTIONS

Pages : 1

[ Scorecard : 19]
Posted On 10 May 2007 at 16:20 Report Abuse

Hi,

What are the rules for getting exemptions in a paper in ICWAI exams. Can anyone help. what i mean to know is that if i appear in four paper but perhaps do not clear them all but if i have to get exemption in any one or two papers what is the eligibility for it....

thanks and regards..mushtaq

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Ragothaman

[ Scorecard : 23]
Posted On 10 May 2007 at 16:20

you can claim exemption in respect of the papers on which you scored marks 60% and above

Mushtaq

[ Scorecard : 19]
Posted On 10 May 2007 at 16:20

Thanks for the reply. Is there any minimum percentage of marks that i should secure in other papers to get exemption in that one paper in which i have secured 60% marks.

The guy i checked with is a student of CA and he said that in CA course normally if we get 60% marks in one or two papers they cannot get exemtpions until and unless they score minimum 30% marks in the other papers they have appeared for that particular stage.

Can you please clarify on this.

Thanks and best regards

mushtaq

There are 2 Replies to this message

Related Files