Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICWA notes

Page no : 4

suman sau (Internal Auditor) (24 Points)
Replied 19 January 2009

Gd Morning..

I am a student of ICWAI Inter...

Anybody can send me study notes....

Please give me link of TOP 20 ICWAI FIrms in Delhi & NCR

suman sau (Internal Auditor) (24 Points)
Replied 21 January 2009

Hallo..

Can anybody give me list of top 20 Cost accountants firm in Delhi & NCR

sumansau007 @ gmail.com

gaurav (ACCOUNTANT) (31 Points)
Replied 24 January 2009

pl. sand any one II nd stage notes of icwai or link where i can giude.

pranali (student) (44 Points)
Replied 26 January 2009

Originally posted by :Guest
"

hi friends

can anyone send to me icwai inter study notes(new course). please help me as soon as possible. i want to learn myself so, send best study notes by which i can clear this exam

"

Replied 26 January 2009

Guest pranali
"

hi friends

Please send me answers to test papers of newsyllabus . I could not find from the study materials.  I am a student of icwai postal inter group I & II,plz send me answers to test papers  so that i can obtain the coaching completion certificate.. plz i have send it before feb 15,so can u guys plz help me out with this problem ?

my email id is pranali.k28 @ gmail.com

"

Replied 26 January 2009

hi i am doing postal ICWAI inter group I & II, can anyone plz tell me which r the best books for refrence for accountancy,operational managmenet,direct and indirect taxes.... for all these subjects i want text which contains only problems and solutions.. my email id is pranali.k28 @ gmail.com

Replied 27 January 2009

hi plz send me ICWAI new course test papers answers!!!i have very short period of time to send the test papers

priya.r (STUDENT) (48 Points)
Replied 10 May 2009

I think, its enough if u follow the study material and suggested answers.....for further assisstance u can use the old syllabus study material....

shanavas.M.K (CA Aspirant) (129 Points)
Replied 11 May 2009

Hi
plz give me What can I do for the admission to correspondent foundetion course?

Parveen Madaan

its an asusual process praveen . you just register & mention it as correspondence . So they will issue the materil which address you put in the form & all retalte things like GD ,Seminars they have to inform you by letter or call.

Fareeda_ICWAI INTER (student) (137 Points)
Replied 07 July 2009

Originally posted by :Guest
"

Hi.......

u shud study only the study notes for theory papers.. bcoz u can score more marks when u write the same points in the study material... bt for problem papers like accounting  u shud refer other books too.. as d study material contains only few problems... by refering other books u can improve ur speed&quality in solving problems.. bt importance must b given to the problems in the study material.. bcoz  probably they may ask the same type questions...

all the best.........

"

ranu (student) (64 Points)
Replied 30 July 2009

pls send me notes of icwa inter  grp2.my id is Rsetpal @ gmail.com

kirankumar (pursuing ICWAI-Final) (50 Points)
Replied 23 September 2009

am preparing for ICWAI Final by postal coaching. anybody can send me the notes of capital market mainl FINANCIAL DERIVATIVES. please help me for the same it's a request. My max time spend on my training so I can get less time to prepare.if please send me to kvsbkirankumar @ ymail.com

Regards

kiran

kirankumar (pursuing ICWAI-Final) (50 Points)
Replied 23 September 2009

I am preparing for CA Final by postal coaching. anybody can send me the notes of MAFA notes . please help me for the same it's a request. My max time spend on my training so I can get less time to prepare.if please send me to kvsbkirankumar @ ymail.com

Regards

kiran

Amrita Khanna (I am CA now) (1174 Points)
Replied 05 October 2009

may be www.thecreativewonder.com solve you guys query.....

Daivat (cost account at concord biotech)   (39 Points)
Replied 05 October 2009

Try this website for icwa material...

"www.icwaportal.blogspot.com "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: