close x

ICSI GUIDELINES ANSWERS

Hello everyone can any one tell me that the guidelines answers published by the ICSI for CS exams contains only guidelines to answer the questions or complete answers to the questions and one more thing it contains questions as well or not ???? 

Company Secretary and Compliance Officer

Hello,

ICSI guidelines contains the full and correct answer of the question asked in the exam along with the question obviously. So it is a complete solution of exam i.e. CS EXecutive group-1 June 2010 solution.

Thanks

Total thanks : 1 times

Thanks Ankur sir for ur support . u said that it contains full answers with questions so can u tell me then what's the use of scanner. it is also serving the same purpose. so is its ok if i only buy guidelines answers of previous 5 yrs and not buy scanners or solved scanners. 

hello every one I need guideline Answer of proffessional programme of each year of all group if any boby have these pls send me thanking uuuu

Assistant Company Secretary

Dear All,

I also require  guideline Answer of proffessional programme of each year for all groups,  if any boby have these pls send me.

My e mail Id is dharmendracshah @ rediffmail.com

Awaiting the same

Thanks

hello guys

if u have  guideline answers for june 2012.2013 and dec 2012.......... plz mail meeeeee

send to penumallusunilreddy @ gmail.com

executive both moedules

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :