CCI Online Coaching    |    x

ICSI eLearning Coaching Program

About ICSI eLearning Portal

ICSI’s eLearning Portal is a joint initiative taken by Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and GurukulOnline Learning Solutions (GOLS) to provide quality education through the Internet to students undergoing CS program.
  • Complete syllabus covering all subjects
  • Media rich (audio, video, animation, graphic etc) & highly interactive course content
  • Step by step method of solving problems
  • Practical examples with explanation
  • Case Studies with analysis.
  • Discussion Forum - Post your questions get answers within 48 hours. Also view answers to questions posted by others
  • Live Virtual Classroom (LVC)
  • Chat with faculties at regular intervals
  • Difficult terms explained wherever necessary.
  • Network with friends: See who are studying online and even chat with them!
  • Download notes to your computer or print! Download on mobile to study on the go and right up to exam hall!*                           

Join ICSI eLearning Coaching Program

Executive Programme
Fees:4550/- (Incl. of taxes)
1) General and Commercial Laws (GCL)
2) Company Accounts, Cost & Management     Accounting (CACMA)
3) Tax Laws (TL)
4) Company Law (CL)
5) Economic and Labour Laws (E & LL)
6) Securities Laws and Compliances (SL&C)
    Register and make payment

Click here to view Demo
Student Support Centre:

Phone: (022) 33097600 Ext. 127/151/129 (Mumbai) • E-mail: icsi @ If interested : SMS “Yes F” (if Foundation student) or “Yes E” (if Executive student) and send to 09324372326 or 09324543758  • Chat with Counsellor:

MS in Finance (UK)

Hi balu and all, can I get a free access to this site.. Could anyone please provide me their user access.. Thank you

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x