Easy Office
LCI Learning

Icai test paper scheme

Page no : 2

Deepak Kumar Lakhi (Student) (41 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

Hi friends,

I think it would be a great appreciation to students before going to appear in exams. As the students who are scared even to enter the exam hall can prepare themselve by testing a bit of pressure and can get aware of manner of marking they are going to apply. Moreover we can get idea that how we are supposed to present in exams.

Conclusively, in my perspective, it is appreciable and should be applied mendatorily as a tool of eligibility.

assessee (...) (546 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

Is it only for the new students who are appearing for the first time in Nov 17 or applicable to previous students also..

Pls clarify..I know notification has not come but just want to know.

Deepak Kumar Lakhi (Student) (41 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

yes, It is only for those students who are appearing for first time in nov. 2017 and not for students already had appeared earlier.

1 Like

AMIT KUMAR (Student) (59 Points)
Replied 27 January 2017

It is good for preparation but not for eligibility .. if it is for eligibility that means we are not eligible..although we passed all previous levlels of the course and still no eligible for final examination.

Annu Jyoti (Audit Executive) (16 Points)
Replied 30 January 2017

It's a very good idea for better revision of students of final...BUT on other side it is also harsh step for disqualifying failed students in those test for appearing in final exams. Students have already cleared cpt, ipcc, then then then the 3 yrs of articleship with not much time for study the syllabus then small pass percent and scaling criteria. Due to all these many students get into depression also. Our institute should take steps for healthy competition for increasing knowledge skills and its implementaion practically so that students can study by getting working knowledge of subjects they study but not setting such hard and fast criteria for qualifying for appearing in final exams. Inspite of that it should improve its criteria for selecting students in cpt and ipcc by increasing knowledge level at cpt & ipcc level by which it will get well finished students for final and then polishing the final students in practical skills so that after clearing finals they can shine with their degree of knowledge implementation. I myself feel that ca final students are not able to clear exams because they starting lack of concentration on studies due to planning errors not because of lack of caliber. So our institute should help us how to plan study & implementing  and not judging by a test paper for whether we can do it or not...So guys.....WE ALL CAN DO IT if do it if planned properly..

ANIKET (student) (24 Points)
Replied 04 April 2017

this is applicable for students appearing for the first time or applicable to students who have given earlier attempts also???? please if anyone can clarify

suman (student) (105 Points)
Replied 04 April 2017

The final notification is not yet out. There is no rock hard information that it will be implemented, please be calm and carry out with studies till then :)

gaurav (6 Points)
Replied 05 April 2017

I think ICAI want only those students to sit in exam who are having full knowledge of the relevant subject so that checking in the final exam can get improved. they want to ensure it by introducing test paper scheme. I think it's a good initiative to remind students about their responsibility to prepare for the exams within the given time. But it is too harsh to make it clear to get eligible to sit for final exams. it may become a big source of revenue for ICAI. 

gaurav (6 Points)
Replied 05 April 2017

totally agree

Megha (Trainee) (29 Points)
Replied 09 April 2017

Sir MOCK TEST is good that student can access his level preparation but clause of passing in mock test will decide elegibility to write final exams is not appropriate I think if Icai kindly consider and remove that passing in mock test will decide elegibility to write final exams Then it would be some what relief for students

CA Vinit Malani (.) (49 Points)
Replied 22 April 2017

Guys, are their any updates for the above scheme?

whether the same will apply to us or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: