Icai membership fees payment

Dhrunil Bhatt (Chartered Accountant) (232 Points)

28 May 2019  

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have cleared my CA exams in May, 2018 attempt (Result Date : 20th July, 2018). I had applied for membership number (Form 2 - Offline Mode) in the first week of September, 2018 along with payment of membership fees through cheque. I received my Certificate of Membership containing the text that I am admitted as an associate of the institute on 18th September, 2018.

Now, when I am trying to pay the membership fees for the FY 2019-20 via a new payment portal provided by ICAI (URL : https://memfee.icai.org/memfee.H T M L) by entering the membership number and my date of birth and clicking on continue button, I am neither getting any error message, nor I am able to go to next screen. The screen remains the same.

Is it so that this is happening with all the other recently enrolled members or is it only with me? Or is there any exemptions for payment in the first year. Or is it so that the fees that I paid at the time of submission of Form 2 (membership number application form) is for FY 2019-20 itself and because of which I am not able to proceed. Need clarification in that regards.

Thanking You all in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

CA Dhrunil Bhatt