Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICAI Cup 2011- Hold your Nerves on Match/Exam day

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@ Balu Bhaiya: u are a grt writer as well...........the way u write and decorate evrythng is superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Thanks lovely sis..

CA Puneet Dham (CA) (694 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Dude this cnt get better than this ................

relating my fav sport wid preparation n exam day.............

this is da BEST two articles i hv ever read.

1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

@ Sneha- Yup aur hum jaroor jettenge. Chak De India

@ Dhaval- Yaar cricket pe toh jitne chahe parts likhwa le but 3rd part on it will become repitative.Warna I was planning a 3rd part too with name "WC over. Now what next??"

Yaar hum dono CA banenge. wait kar 

@ Lovely- Cngrts yaar. 

@ Vamshi- Not fair bro. Each one has it's own significance. We are not competiting with each oder. Just share what u fel. U r an amazing writer dude

Waise I liked Madhvan's role in 3 Idiots

@ Suresh ji- Very encouraging

@ Balu Sir - Yes bhai we all love ur posts

@ Puneet- Thx for such a lovely compliment

1 Like

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)   (1473 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

@ Pulkit. Truth is every time truth. I cant write or express very well yar. Actually i have thoughts like this but cannot put this awesome in paper.And morever i am not comparing yaar. My intention is, why to write seperate article on same topic when u r covering gud amount of tips. I didnot mean any offence bro. I am  big fan to u as a person and to ur articles.

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

@ Vamshi- Arrey it was not offensive bro. I meant to say ki don't think what oders are writing...just go and express yourself and u will get unbelievable results

We all are waiting for ur articles bro. You can choose some other topic and write on it...

Go ahead and we all are with you...cheers 

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)   (1473 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Thanx bro and all the best 4 ur preparation. take care. keep smiling.

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Very good Article bro..... mazaa aa gaya Pulkit bhai...

Our main motive is to WIN whether it is ICC world CUP or its ICAI CUP....

1 Like

* Suchi * (CA Final) (246 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Very good Pulkit... keep it up

* Suchi * (CA Final) (246 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Pulkit this would have been the most excited and toughest ICAI CUP - 2011... thanks buddy to boost us...

1 Like

(Guest)

“An examination candidate is also required to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the paper. You s’d take your seat atleast 15mins before the schedule time and relax your mind and prepare it for the match.

Always be aware how to reach the exam centre, like the bus no./auto route/train name etc. and the exact location. It is better that you go there once before the exam date after getting the admit card. This way you can avoid unnecessary confusions of how to reach or the time required to reach. So plan accordingly and reach safely on time. The sooner you take your seat the more impatient and excited you will get to receive the question paper.

“This well help you to avoid last minute rush i.e. anxiety and in case you have forgot something then you s’d have enough time to rectify the error and commence your work”.

There are 3 types of students and the anxiety differs accordingly:-

1.       A student who had studied everything and has come fully prepared.

2.      A student who had studied something/not everything and he/she is praying that the questions come out of the chapters studied by him/her.

3.      A student who had studied nothing and has come fully unprepared.

Out of the above three, the first and the third one are more relaxed beacause in majority of the cases they know their outcome and second ones are hanging in between and all the atheist becomes theist for a while.

“Your warm-up exercise before exam is to check whether you have all the necessary things with you i.e. 3 good quality blue/black pens, Admit card, scale etc. Check ur roll no. in the seating arrangement displayed outside the entrance and do 2 minute meditation to regain the focus.”

Exam stationery were taken care of by our parents when we were kids (though will remain such for them forever) and were reminded off when we grew up BUT when you are at this stage of life and has started your journey of being a professional then, “YE SAB BHI YAAD DILANA PADEGA KYAAAAAAAA”. For these kind of students even if they are given an open book exam, they will forget to bring their book.

“Check ur roll no. in the seating arrangement displayed outside the entrance and do 2 minute meditation to regain the focus”.

Meditation in exam hall. I don’t think it’s practically feasible. Best way to relax is to just talk to your friends and share some jokes, nothing better than this. Many students bring books during exams and keep studying till the last second. If you haven’t studied before then these few minutes are not going to make your career.

General Mistakes committed by some of the students were that they attempted the whole paper or they left the compulsory question in choice.

After reading the instructions you will get to know how many questions you have to answer. For example you have to answer 5 questions (including the compulsory one). When you go through the question paper and decide which questions you are going to attempt, then keep writing the serial numbers beside the questions like 1,2,3… and this way you will know which ones to attempt, how many attempted and how many to be attempted.

Utilize the last 10 overs by scoring max. runs of it. It means attempt as much questions as you can in last half-hour. You don’t have much time to think but keep hitting the balls.

If you allot proper time for each question then this situation will not arise and you will be able to play well timed shots. If you swing wildly without thinking, then

1.       If its just a slog, means if you have written just to fool the examiner then he/she will also give you a ‘genda phool’, A BIG ZEROOOOO.

2.      If you know in which area to swing and apply brutal force while swinging, then this just might cross the ropes. If you have some concept or idea and know some of its practical applications then present it in a good manner and it will fetch you some marks.

~~Thanks *PULKIT*~~

CA COURSE IS NO DEAMON. DEDICATION, DISCIPLINE AND TIME MANAGEMENT WILL GIVE YOU SUCCESS.

1 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Originally posted by : Nabeel

Very good Article bro..... mazaa aa gaya Pulkit bhai...

Our main motive is to WIN whether it is ICC world CUP or its ICAI CUP....
1 Like

(Guest)

it really shows how much big fan of cricket ...u r ......

keep it up ...

1 Like

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

wwaaoooww.....! pulkit teri is inning pe ek standing Ovation to bnta hai yar

U DESERVE..........

1 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Realy great and amazing article pulkit bhai.smile. Jai ho india , chak de india, students are learn many things frm this article.smile. Thanku for sharing pulkit bhai.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: