ICAI’s e-samadhan: putting dust in our eyes

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)

17 March 2010  

I think a month ago, uttam Agarwal as always beaming in a new suit in the students’ newsletter bragged about his another contribution to increasing ICAI’s brand. He introduced e-samadhan , where anyone could send queries, or questions to the institute and get their answers within FASTER , QUICKER TIME than before. So I decided to put a quiet test and sent some questions there. Yeah, yeah; the same one about reduction of articleship of pcc students. Jabb koi bosnoida @ icai.org ko pehle email karte thei; at least answer toh aata thaa, no matter how late it was. In this case, I have not received an answer so far; and don’t expect to receive so. The code they give us is of no use; and yet icai claims that this will revolutionise the way our icai functions. We can recall a old hindi proverb,” kutte ked umm tedhi  hi tedhii” ( I have not manipulated the proverb to upa’s chamchas”.

And, many article students who are already in middle of articleship are worried about implementation of online e-diary which was declared by UPA in Feb magazines of icai. I have already discussed about the repercussions of e-diary to students and the most dangerous is of getting extensions. And the INFRASTRUCTURE OF ICAI’S INFO. TECH IS RENOWNED WORLDOVER; even those countries who bestowed all sorts of titles to articles’ kaa annadata, uttam agarwal.Jahanpanah, tussi great hoo(I don’t mean it).

With funds of icai flowing to Yoga camps( Today ramdev baba said that he will form political party; and a month and half ago uttam agarwal said that he MIGHT JOIN POLItics; rest  IMAGINE URSELF); AND buying luxurious cars for themselves; and organizing worthless  ICAIPL  matches ; and improving overall infrastructure of the institute. Parr nahii; e-diary lagaane mein kya hai. Nahiin! Unhe toh sirf rule pass karnaa hain; bhugatenge to students hi nahin.LAgegii humari; mandir, gurudware jaagarr guru maharaj se maddat mangna humme paregaa; he parwar digarr; aap ne aise haiwan jaise stone hearted logon ko kaise banayaa. Pehle president g$%nd marta thaa; abb toh humari so called GUARDIAN ICAI bhi humari picche padi hain.

Regimes have changed. And some informants allege that all the rules to be passed at council meetings are pre-decided and it is usely controlled by the Big4 partners; as most of the members of council are BIG4 partners.Government nominees toh bhagwan bharose hain; who wants to get into confusing laws against students.

So what’s the moral of the story? E-diary plzz implement matt karo(as if they are listening). One reason might interest them. That this will only burden to icai’s funds. But then they might reply,”Issmein meri baap ka kya jaegaa? ICAI ka paisa hain; taxpayers ka hain; students ka fees hain; use hone do……..

Staff ki kaam karne ke liye; transfer ban kiya; and now they bring e-samadhan. What’s difference between icai staff and sarkari babu? Maybe they still have not go arrears of 6th pay commission.