I want to know directors name of a pvt ltd company

i want to know the List of Directors in a particular Pvt Ltd company, i am having only company's name so how could i find thiz please help

Finance Manager

Hello,,,

Go to the following link.

http://mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/MyMCALogin.do?method=setDefaultProperty&mode=39

and type company name and get cin no of the company then submit.

You will get the signatory details of the company.

Total likes : 1 times

Link is.....

http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/MyMCALogin.do?method=setDefaultProperty&mode=39

just type company name & enter search

u will get the new window / Tab just select company u will get the CIN no. in the previous window / Tab & submit it...

u will get signatory details...

Total likes : 1 times

I want to know the list of director in a particular company for the period 1997, 1998,1999 . Can I get through this site or

it can be taken from ROC under RTI act ?

KRS Khati

BM

Company Secretary

You cannot get list of directors for specific period, you can get who are the present directors in view signatory details from MCA Website,you can go for physical inspection in ROC and online inspections on MCA Site to get the list of directors for the period 1997,1998, 1999.

At Practice

open the mca website on homepage under service menu click on company masterdata and index of charges,,den click on view signatory details,,enter the name of company den click on search button u will get the CIN no..enter that CIN no.. u will know who r the present directors of company as well as whose digital signature is registered for signing the e-forms.......

Hi,

My name is Monika Malik & i want to contact to those CA deal in Actuarial Work Like Gratuity , Earned Leave Sick Leave , Payroll ect ect...

Thanks 

Monika

Dear KRS Khati,

There is a way to find out the past directors of the company, Pay 100/- for inspection of the documets,dowload the all the form  and collate the all the data regarding the directors,

i think it will suffice your requirement.

Dear Mr Ram Kumar, can you please elaborate the procedure to find the past directors of a company. Like where to pay the fees of Rs 100 ? Is it online ? What are the forms to be filled ? where can I get them ? If you could please send me the details on my mail uzzair.khan5 @ gmail.com I would really appriciate it. 

Thanks & kind regards.

PRACTICING CS Jalandhar 9914558709

Need to have login at MCA Site for downloading all the data and e forms from the company's record.

Better is to take Professional Help for getting the data extracetd from MCA site instead of wasting time and energy yourself on such work.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

close x