I do

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)

26 August 2011  

It may sound rude to say and i knw it's agnst our social custom to go agnst general social opinion........But I don’t support anna.................his purpose is noble but his method and demands are not…….there r other ways to fight ………..and ppl who believe this law is like a magic wand which wil wipe out corruption are clearly misconceived…………

Imagining to end corruption by making lokpal sit in judgment over everyone including parliament and the judiciary is not just undemocratic under India’s constitution ,it is a silly idea……..We are already over burdened with so many laws but seldom follow it…….lok pal will turn into another monster and who is going to tame it??????another lokplal?????making laws is not the solution ,acting on them sure is…………..if we really want a clean ,corruption free society then we ourselves have to start frm our own homes,society….learn to speak against injustice……….speak for those who cant voice their opinion…………blindly following is not showing support……….i really wonder how many of those who go to the rallies actually knw wat lokpal is and wat r it’s demands??? 

How many of us knw abt  Swamy Nigamanand who died fasting against corruption ....or Irom Chanu’s Satyagraha who is on A Political Fast For The Past 11 Years......do read abt her https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2011/04/irom-sharmila-chanu-fast/........  they too were fighting agnst corruption but i m sure very few of us knw abt it............y????????jst coz they were not highlighted by the media????? 

Anna Hazare’s fast unto death is a clear instance of misunderstood democracy………suicide is angst law ………..what Mr.Hazare is doing is black mail…….and citing Gandhi in support of fast is misconceived…….the great man fasted angst imperial rule in an undemocratic society……………..

The views are my personal views and I will not say sorry if I hurt anyone’s sentiments coz we live in a democratic society aur yeh desh jitna aapka hai,utna hi mera bhi hai…………..i too have the power to voice my own opinion…………so I request all to start the fight angst corruption frm ur own house………..jab koi trafficwala aapko signal pe pakadta hai toh don’t bribe him………..dont give donations to schools,colleges to get admission…………don’t bribe AOs………..agar hum sab yeh kare tab jaake india sahi maino me corruption free india hoga……………..