Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Income Tax > TDS >

how to surrender our TAN No.

Pages : 1 2

ACCOUNTANT

[ Scorecard : 56]
Posted On 25 January 2008 at 15:45 Report Abuse

if we have 2 TAN No. Then What i Should have to do

Online classes for CA CS CMA

CA PRIKSHIT WADHWA
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

[ Scorecard : 337]
Posted On 25 January 2008 at 15:56

FOR DUPLICATE TAN NOS. , FILL FORM 49B FOR CORRECTION AND CHANGE IN TAN DATA. SUBMIT IT WITH NEARBY TFC

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari
MAC at Rockwool

[ Scorecard : 14203]
Forum Moderator
Posted On 25 January 2008 at 17:12

In case duplicate TANs have been allotted, the TAN which has been used regularly should be continued to be used. The other TAN/s should be surrendered for cancellation using 'Form for Changes or Correction in TAN' which can be downloaded from NSDL-TIN website or may be procured from TIN-FCs or other vendors.

prakesh
Article

[ Scorecard : 119]
Posted On 05 February 2008 at 12:22

TAN must be surrendered through TIN FC operatd under NSDL.WE are also doing these for our clients.We are now running a TIN FC also

(Guest)
Posted On 18 February 2008 at 14:49

we are filling our Tds of our clients with our Head Office from this quarter so should we surrender our TAN or PAN to the Govt. and the quarterly returns will be filed by our Head Office

(Guest)
Posted On 14 June 2008 at 12:39

Ours is an organization into alcohal business. We need to collect TCS from the buyers while supplying goods to them and file the quarterly TCS returns. The organization has multiple TAN no and I was told that we are required to have a separate TAN no. for every State. Is is correct that an an organization needs to obtain separate TAN for every State in which it carries on the business?

(Guest)
Posted On 22 August 2008 at 18:42

Originally posted by :Guest
" we are filling our Tds of our clients with our Head Office from this quarter so  and the quarterly returns will be filed by our Head Office "

(Guest)
Posted On 09 September 2008 at 12:25

Originally posted by :prakesh
" TAN must be surrendered through TIN FC operatd under NSDL.WE are also doing these for our clients.We are now running a TIN FC also "

(Guest)
Posted On 15 October 2008 at 10:45

How, we surrender Tan no. DELJ07267B

shalbi
c.a

[ Scorecard : 40]
Posted On 23 May 2009 at 17:41

i do various filling of tds returns of my clients, i have a problem. one of my client has deducted tds last year when he was making payment to the contractor for building his premises, now that he has no work regarding tds anymore he wants that no more tds returns should be filled.

what should be done regarding this, please some one do reply that what measures are to be taken.

There are 10 Replies to this message

Related Files