Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to lose friends if they get way too annoying............

Page no : 2

Juuhhii Agarwal (El Tiburón lindo......) (1159 Points)
Replied 22 April 2013

Originally posted by : CA Prashant Gupta

another gr8 and interesting post

but why so many ways, you can simply msg them to GET LOST :)

That would lead to 2 things..............

Either a great drama scene for others to enjoy..............

Or a slap across your face...............

I am fond of neither............

1 Like

Replied 22 April 2013

Originally posted by : AASHI
writing tips for me pls??

simply lovedthe write up..

I can tell u to read loads of papers..........

Eat oxford for breakfast.............

forego sleep for flirting full on with a novel..............

Nah.............

In fact....I am not sure I can give an advice regardin this matter...............

But I can tell you one thing........

Learn to Pen down your thoughts...............

Replied 22 April 2013

Originally posted by : Surya Prakash

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }

Very smartly written, its fodder for the thoughts, at the same time,

Really, do we need to lose someone ?

Could it not be correct to get to the root cause itself ?

There can be two things, that person is bad in totality or that person is not compatible to us or we are unable to see brighter part of that relations.

If we are unable to see the brighter part of that person means, should we not make ourselves capable of it ?

If that person is bad in totality or not compatible with us means, should we not make our judgment, such that we don't fall into the situation itself ?

This way or that way, learning to be smart or wise in choosing is better then learning to DE-friend someone.

“I don't have time to hate someone who hates me,

because am busy loving people who love me” Author Unknown

I have been someone, whom a particular person DE-friended, I could never make out why, on brighter part, it was nice on my part, of course, it is hard to know if the person feels annoying about us, maybe my nature of being martinet came in the way of it, my concept of life is to live and live king size, in my concept there is no person alive in this world who is bad in totality, so it is not about choosing, its all about being able to adhere to the relations,

There isn't a single soul who is bad, neither are we, so making friends is easy but retaining it is hardest one,

Expectation is the root cause of all malady in relation, no one is perfect, mother father, brother sister, uncle aunt, all are humans, all at particular period of time annoy (maybe sometime), it is chain, if we start avoiding then chain will start its motion,

No one is perfect, neither are we,

If we leave someone for others, then others will leave for someone,

(its my belief, it may sound strange)

Why bother oneself with figuring out others.............

In fact.......I would rather figure out myself first.............

If one focuses so much of one's energy on others...............

Where will be the time to focus on self................

People use self-centered as an accusation...............

For me..........it means grounded & a strong personality...............

So......focus on self...........

(Guest)

I meant to focus on self only, and for me, my friends constitute self, nothing less and nothing more,

If I start to take out everything out of self, then there won't be anything left to be called as self, I need friends and I need enemies to enjoy my hard labored fruits,

And you are right, we should focus on self only, same way as we say, “We Should use more of WE than I” that self is WE.

Personally I follow, keeping self happy, by that, I mean not to be greedy or anything on that context, but, if I want to be happy, I need to hear good words from, my family my parents, my friends and to some extent my enemy too, and to make them speak good to me, I need to speak good to them, right ??

Why I strongly object to saying , “How to lose friend is “ :-

It is sheer anger and nothing else, We fought with our brothers and sisters while we were child for petty things like pencil, erasers etc, when we think of those things now, what we generally do is laugh it out, because our brothers and sisters are with us, this I personally have experienced with my brothers,

Same way, we may call ourselves as so called grown-ups, but in reality, those petty things have now turned into some thing of value (at least for the moment), now we fight for something else, even this when we grow some more, we will surly repent doing it, or if the same person is there with you then, you will surly laugh it out, that you fought for those petty things, but for that you need that person,

So my say on this subject matter would be, lose none, everyone is capable of learning, earning, and enjoying, but few do have talent to gather as much known people in their life as they can, others let it go,

Nothing can replace a person, good or bad, how many times we wonder seeing this beautiful nature, mountains, moon, sky, this very earth, and mankind is the most wonderful creation of god if you believe in him, else it is beautiful even if you don't believe in god. Only mankind knows to love all, even if it is devoid of any material benefit to him/her, other living beings restrict their love to their species or to the extent of the species that help them to survive (I know many will ponder over to say Dogs, remember it is domesticated)

Lastly my say would be, “Do anything, but do nothing which could make you repent later”

(Excuse me, if this takes you out of scope of this subject matter)

zindagi ke safar mein,guzar jate hain jo makam
woh phir nahin aate
phool khilte hain,
log milte hain
patjhad main jo phool
murjha jate hain
woh baharon ke aane se khilte nahin
kuchh log ek roz jo bichad jate hain
woj hazaron ke aane se milte nahin
umr bhar chahe koi pukara kare unka naam
woh phir nahin aate,
woh phir nahin aate

imran (article assistant) (30 Points)
Replied 23 April 2013

Dear juhi ,it seems that someone is bothering you.. That does not mean that you should post your feelings in this forum.. Stop thinking about it and concentrate on studies..remove this post as it would invite unnecessary replies

Replied 23 April 2013

Originally posted by : Surya Prakash

I meant to focus on self only, and for me, my friends constitute self, nothing less and nothing more,

If I start to take out everything out of self, then there won't be anything left to be called as self, I need friends and I need enemies to enjoy my hard labored fruits,

And you are right, we should focus on self only, same way as we say, “We Should use more of WE than I” that self is WE.

Personally I follow, keeping self happy, by that, I mean not to be greedy or anything on that context, but, if I want to be happy, I need to hear good words from, my family my parents, my friends and to some extent my enemy too, and to make them speak good to me, I need to speak good to them, right ??

Why I strongly object to saying , “How to lose friend is “ :-

It is sheer anger and nothing else, We fought with our brothers and sisters while we were child for petty things like pencil, erasers etc, when we think of those things now, what we generally do is laugh it out, because our brothers and sisters are with us, this I personally have experienced with my brothers,

Same way, we may call ourselves as so called grown-ups, but in reality, those petty things have now turned into some thing of value (at least for the moment), now we fight for something else, even this when we grow some more, we will surly repent doing it, or if the same person is there with you then, you will surly laugh it out, that you fought for those petty things, but for that you need that person,

So my say on this subject matter would be, lose none, everyone is capable of learning, earning, and enjoying, but few do have talent to gather as much known people in their life as they can, others let it go,

Nothing can replace a person, good or bad, how many times we wonder seeing this beautiful nature, mountains, moon, sky, this very earth, and mankind is the most wonderful creation of god if you believe in him, else it is beautiful even if you don't believe in god. Only mankind knows to love all, even if it is devoid of any material benefit to him/her, other living beings restrict their love to their species or to the extent of the species that help them to survive (I know many will ponder over to say Dogs, remember it is domesticated)

Lastly my say would be, “Do anything, but do nothing which could make you repent later”

(Excuse me, if this takes you out of scope of this subject matter)

zindagi ke safar mein,guzar jate hain jo makam
woh phir nahin aate
phool khilte hain,
log milte hain
patjhad main jo phool
murjha jate hain
woh baharon ke aane se khilte nahin
kuchh log ek roz jo bichad jate hain
woj hazaron ke aane se milte nahin
umr bhar chahe koi pukara kare unka naam
woh phir nahin aate,
woh phir nahin aate

Ever heard of the expression........"WALK YOUR TALK"?????

I am amazed people can write such a thing............

Your so called words containing "BOTTOMLESS MEANING" are in fact words with a "MEANINGLESS BOTTOM"..........

Go take a hike man...............

Replied 23 April 2013

Originally posted by : imran
Dear juhi ,it seems that someone is bothering you.. That does not mean that you should post your feelings in this forum.. Stop thinking about it and concentrate on studies..remove this post as it would invite unnecessary replies

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!! ASSUMPTION................cheeky

I dont know whether to laugh or to take pity...........

U know what............

Dont try to put the cart before the horse....................

Besides...........I dont remember asking for your advice...............

So......please save yours as well as mine time..................

(Guest)

hey juhi thanks for sharing...................and bringing in father actually works..................yes

1 Like

Replied 23 April 2013

God bless you and your pathethic lIfe

Replied 23 April 2013

God bless you and your pathethic lIfe

Sure....Thankxxx..........But my life will never be more pathetic than that of yours................

Replied 23 April 2013

He he i have not written this writeup ..Its U.... I believe you are intelligent to judge whoz what :D

Replied 23 April 2013

He he i have not written this writeup ..Its U.... I believe you are intelligent to judge whoz what :D

Yeah true..........I have judged already & found out who's lacking.........Which fortunately or unfortunately is you......

Replied 23 April 2013

Yeah true..........I have judged already & found out who's lacking.........Which fortunately or unfortunately is you......

(Guest)

Ever heard of the expression........"WALK YOUR TALK"????? I am amazed people can write such a thing............ Your so called words containing "BOTTOMLESS MEANING" are in fact words with a "MEANINGLESS BOTTOM".......... Go take a hike man..............

Sorry, I think you didn't interpret it correctly, anyways thanks for saying to "take a hike ",

Remember infinity people infinity behaviours !!

You will surly understand what I said, not now but some decades later !!

I should not have wrote in first place, I regret it !!

(Guest)

The idea of Hitting on their partner is highly dangerous.

If you give any wrong signal to your friend's partner in order to make your friend's feel jelous (Assuming you and your friend are female), Then your friend's partner will be forced to think that you are a public property.

The title is visibly wrong....

It should be How to lose annoying people who come across  in your life....

Friend is a very meaningful term....Dont use that tag for every other person you meet in your life time.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: