close x

How to know whether e-tds return is filed or not?

Chartered Accountant

Dear all, i am working in a CA firm. One of our client want to know whether they filed e-tds quarterly return or not. They dont have any provisional receipt of filing. But one staff says that they already filed that but provisional is missing. If they didnt file that, i have to file it to avoid further consequences. Please help me to trace it 

Dear Sivaprasad,

I also had tried to get same from NSDL but their is no such provision available.

Total thanks : 1 times

I think the OFFICERS LIKE ITO TDS HAS COMPLETE ACCESS  TO THESE TYPES OF THINGS. e.g. TRACING AL PROV R.No.ON BASIS OF TAN. TALK TO THE CONCERNED AREA OFFICER AND PURSUE HIM THAT SUCH FACILITY SHOULD BE MADE AVAILABLE AFTER ONLINE TAN REGISTERATION.

accountant

Dear all, i am working in a CA firm. One of our client want to know whether they filed e-tds quarterly return or not. They dont have any provisional receipt of filing. But one staff says that they already filed that but provisional is missing. If they didnt file that, i have to file it to avoid further consequences. Please help me to trace it

www.tin-nsdl.com>PAN VIEW>CLICK TO OBTAIN STATUS OF PAN VIEW>ENTER YOUR PAN NO., ENTER THE TAN No. OF THE COMPANY OF WHICH YOU WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THE RETURN IS FILED OR NOT, SELECT F.Y AND FOR ? QUARTER YOU WANT TO KNOW.

tHE RESPONSE YOU GET ..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx ram ....

g8 job

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :