Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Income Tax > TDS >

How to know whether e-tds return is filed or not?

Pages : 1

Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 80]
Posted On 09 June 2011 at 07:40 Report Abuse

Dear all, i am working in a CA firm. One of our client want to know whether they filed e-tds quarterly return or not. They dont have any provisional receipt of filing. But one staff says that they already filed that but provisional is missing. If they didnt file that, i have to file it to avoid further consequences. Please help me to trace it 

Online classes for CA CS CMA

CA Bhushan Bhagwat Bharambe
CA

[ Scorecard : 81]
Posted On 11 June 2011 at 14:57

Dear Sivaprasad,

I also had tried to get same from NSDL but their is no such provision available.

Total thanks : 1 times

CA RITESH JUNEJA
CA, DISA,B COM

[ Scorecard : 151]
Posted On 11 June 2011 at 23:36

I think the OFFICERS LIKE ITO TDS HAS COMPLETE ACCESS  TO THESE TYPES OF THINGS. e.g. TRACING AL PROV R.No.ON BASIS OF TAN. TALK TO THE CONCERNED AREA OFFICER AND PURSUE HIM THAT SUCH FACILITY SHOULD BE MADE AVAILABLE AFTER ONLINE TAN REGISTERATION.

asmi
accountant

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 18 May 2012 at 19:18

Dear all, i am working in a CA firm. One of our client want to know whether they filed e-tds quarterly return or not. They dont have any provisional receipt of filing. But one staff says that they already filed that but provisional is missing. If they didnt file that, i have to file it to avoid further consequences. Please help me to trace it

Member (Account Deleted)
independent practise

[ Scorecard : 1248]
Posted On 18 May 2012 at 23:11

www.tin-nsdl.com>PAN VIEW>CLICK TO OBTAIN STATUS OF PAN VIEW>ENTER YOUR PAN NO., ENTER THE TAN No. OF THE COMPANY OF WHICH YOU WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THE RETURN IS FILED OR NOT, SELECT F.Y AND FOR ? QUARTER YOU WANT TO KNOW.

tHE RESPONSE YOU GET ..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sachin sharma
ACCOUNTANT

[ Scorecard : 42]
Posted On 06 July 2012 at 12:29

thx ram ....

g8 job

There are 5 Replies to this message

Related Files