CCI Online Coaching    |    x

How to get Top 10 Rank in CPT??

Finance Professional

Can anybody tell that how to get Top 10 Rank in CPT....as I am gonig to write it IN december.....

and wht is highest marks achived by an individual......

giv me yor valuable TiPS ....plzzzzzzz

ragards: rahul

Total likes : 1 times

FCA(FUTURE CA)

http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/tips-for-cpt-students-8074.asp

check out d url!!

In Service @ PSU

RULES ARE AS UNDER

RULE-1:NOBODY CAN TEACH YOU UNTILL YOU WANT TO LEARN (SO THINK ACCORDINGLY WHILE JOINING TUTION CLASSES)

RULE-2: THE BOOKES PROVIDED BY INSITUTE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH ( SO DON'T RUN FOR OTHER BOOKS)

RULE-3: BASIC CONCEPT OFF ALL THE SUBJECTS SHOULD BE CLEAR.....(LAST BUT NOT LEAST)

busy

concentrate on urs study effectively..........

Learner

Yes.... You got to understand everything.... Concentration and Hard work...

CA in service

for cpt; u can do by self study itself. ICAI books are enough; but are too erroneous. You can buy extra ref. books for each subject. Try to finish syllabus 2 weeks before exam. Then on, practise 3 papers each day; try to gauge ur SWOT. U will be a rankholder for sure. And in the day of exam; don't forget to pray to Lord Ganesha and Maa Saraswati.

Finance Professional

thanx frndz..

CA Final

I think if you have done the hard work and if u feel satisfied that you and done your best..then Lord we surely help if you don't pray also..

Article

the mantra for success is mock papers... CPT requires extensive mock tests.. if any centre nearby has competitive mock examds .. do enroll urself to them..

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

close x