How to get refund on tds

How to apply TDS refund for individulas..
Assessment year - 2011-12
yr imcome -   lessthan Rs. 1,60,000/-

DOB: 16/05/1946
already registered in
received all form16

what is the next step to claim refund

kindly advise

Practicing Chartered Accountant

Fill up the form applicable to you online or offline as convenient to you.
Incase you dont know which form is applicable to you, tell me your sources of income, I'll help you with it.


Tax & Finance Consultant

For claim refund, you need to file you IT Return in its precribe forms i.e. ITRs

before filing please check 26AS status of Tax deduction

Bank Account No. and TDS details should be fillup carefully

after filing ITR send a copy of ITRV to ITO CPC Bangalre

by doing this you can claim you tds refund


Thank you Mr. Rahul Sharma..

Source of Income  - Income from Proprietary Business 

i choose ITR-4 is it right?


Thanks Mr. Murtaza

Practicing Chartered Accountant

Yes, for Business Income, you should fill up ITR4

Tax & Finance Consultant

agree with Mr. Rahul ITR 4 is right


My income from insurance commission is Appox 3,00,000 annually . TDS is cut On the payment of commission . if that is the sole income how much refund does the income tax authorities owe me after filing itr



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:

close x