Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > IPCC >

HOw To GeT rAnK iN PCC????

Pages : 1 2

Student

[ Scorecard : 151]
Posted On 25 September 2009 at 11:47 Report Abuse

TILL NOW I HAVE NOT STARTED MY STUDIES MY PCC ATTEMPT IS MAY 2010 DUE TO ARTICLESHIP AND I AM ALSO NOT TAKING ANY COACHING.I HAVE GOT LEAVE FOR MY SYUDY FROM 25TH OCTOBER.I WILL DO SELF STUDY. I HAVE GOT 90 % IN 10TH AND 12TH & 140 IN CPT. I WANT TO GET RANK IN PCC.PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW CAN I DO IT. IT IS POSSIBLE OR NOT.

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Ankur Garg
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer

[ Scorecard : 89466]
Posted On 25 September 2009 at 12:01

Hello,

Dear friend my advise to you is first complete your course and resolve all your queries. Forget about your past performance. Try and use it in your future performance. Once you complete your course then think about rank. All the Best. 

Regards

Total thanks : 3 times

Krunal Raichura
Financial Advisory

[ Scorecard : 2134]
Posted On 25 September 2009 at 12:22

All suggestions related to studies, books etc take the second place. How much you will study, understand is also a secondary matter.

First is how you think. The thought process starts first. So if you want to get a rank, the pre-requisite is to think about it at the first place continously. Even if you havent studied till now, even if you must have not understood, even on the day of exam if you feel you havent understood certain things and not studied well, you have to stick to the thought of getting a rank. You dont have to think below a rank, come what may. Be strong with your thoughts first.

Off course, thoughts will have to be supported with necessary actions, but thinking positive at first place is a must to give you motivation to do the actions well and religiously.

Total thanks : 6 times

Krunal Raichura
Financial Advisory

Posted On 25 September 2009 at 12:25

What Ankur sir says is also right. That is also a way to think. In that case, your progress in preparations will slowly bring about a progress in your thinking.

Whereas in my suggestion, the superior thought process will bring out superior actions, but the pre-requistie as mentioned is to think strongly about your wishes. This ideology has been mentioned in the book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne.

Total thanks : 2 times

CA CS Bhumika Thakkar
CA,CS

[ Scorecard : 1593]
Posted On 25 September 2009 at 12:40

good going krunal...u learnt well...

Shashi Bhushan
Learner, Jalandhar

[ Scorecard : 974]
Posted On 25 September 2009 at 12:59

finish 100% syllabus atleast 3 months before exam. then get yourself disconnected from the world including family. then repeat the whole syllabus atleast 5 times. prepare books of atleast 2 authors for every subjects. and main thing is you  must be very intelligent student with extra quality mind gifted by God. then rest will depend on god. for this you can take blessings of your parents.

CA Parth Shah
Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 369]
Posted On 25 September 2009 at 13:17

yes u r getting right suggestions.since u have not started yet,u shud not bothered about rank.

bcz rank holders also dont prepare just to get ranks.du everythng from basics n clear ur fundamentals..

finish up wid ur course till at least FEB-10.den evaluate whether ur preparation is enough to secure rank!!!!!!

forget ur 10th,12th and cpt results..it does not matter at dis stage.

SO START PREPARATIONS....

ALL D BEST.

Aashish Dinanath Tripathi
Articled Assistant and NCFM(CMDM)

[ Scorecard : 233]
Posted On 25 September 2009 at 16:28

I too planned for a rank but cud manage only 59%

Prerequsites of getting a rank

1. Atleast 7-8 months of study leave/DUmmy

2. Good guidance (Coaching classes)in subjects like costing, fm, accounts, tax

3. Repetitive reading of theorey of Cost and FM

4. Detailed reading and understanding of Law and Audit

5. Byhearting IT and SM, 

Voila u are a rank holder.

Total thanks : 1 times

Krunal Raichura
Financial Advisory

Posted On 25 September 2009 at 16:53

Well I beg to differ with certain views.

You dont need to be an extraordinary very very intelligent, books savy student, nor do you need to do dummy articleship.

My colleagues, who never got time to attend classes, worked for 15-20 hrs throughout the year, are in top 10 in pcc. So many people from my firm are in top 10, inspite of not attending classes and getting the least leave among all their peers.

Dummy articleship and books savy is surely not the criteria to get a rank.

My firm is an example of regular articleship students coming in top 10 in India.

Total thanks : 2 times

kamalasan
students

[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 25 September 2009 at 17:21

hi

i am kamal i am working how can i complete cpt?office time 9.30 to 7.30pm please guide me.

There are 16 Replies to this message

Related Files