Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Service Tax > Queries >

How to find out Premises code No

Pages : 1

Executive Accounts

[ Scorecard : 40]
Posted On 15 October 2010 at 11:31 Report Abuse

Dear All,

Can any1 tell me how can i know my premesis code given that i dont have my ST2 form and the premesis code they say is of 10 digit alphanumeric  code...please it is urgent....

Thanks in anticipation.

Online classes for CA CS CMA

EKALABYA TALUKDAR
SERVICE TAX CONSULTANT

[ Scorecard : 620]
Posted On 15 October 2010 at 15:18

PLEASE GO THE THE BELOW MENTIONED LINK AND TYPE THE PAN CARD BASED SERVICE TAX CODE NO.

https://cbec.nsdl.com/EST/AssesseeVerification.do

LOCATION CODE or RANGE CODE is your answer'

Total thanks : 3 times

ARUN KANSARA
Practising chartered accountants

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 14 October 2011 at 10:03

Good, thanks

sunil bankar
accountant

[ Scorecard : 45]
Posted On 18 October 2011 at 12:51

@ EKALABYA TALUKDAR...

THANK U SIRJEE.......

REGARDS

SUNIL BANKAR

sunil bankar
accountant

[ Scorecard : 45]
Posted On 18 October 2011 at 12:56

@ EKALABYA

BUT I THINK PREMISES CODE IS OUR PAN NO. NA....?

Balraj Gaikwad
Accounts Manager

[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 29 October 2011 at 19:26

Sir In my case it is not showing of 10 Alphanumric charachter, as the premises code given by commissionatate of customs and central excise, goa  is 200105.

so how it can be 10 digit of alphanuric character.

please help

karpagavinayagam
Accoutant

[ Scorecard : 48]
Posted On 30 October 2011 at 23:00

Originally posted by : Prasad
you can find premises code from your ST2 CERTIFICATE .YOU CAN VIEW YOUR ST2 USING REG LINK -VIEW ST2 FILL FROM & TO DATE YOU CAN VIEW ST2 & FINDOUT PREMISES CODE

Thanks in anticipation.

Deepak
----

[ Scorecard : 91]
Posted On 28 November 2011 at 14:56

Very good solution.. I got my premisess code this procedure.

shailendra salvi
Accountant

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 19 December 2011 at 14:02

Can any1 tell me how can i know my premesis code OUR ASSESSEE CODE AAACI4146GST001 

CA Prabhat Gupta
Manager (Indirect Taxes)

[ Scorecard : 806]
Posted On 19 December 2011 at 15:25

Dear all,

I would like to suggest some alternatives to get your premises code.

First Alternative: As Mr. Ram Avtar Singh has told you can logon to www.aces.gov.in and then go to RET > Fill ST3 > Fill. There you can see the premises code.

Second Alternative: logon to www.aces.gov.in and then go to REG > View > Latest ST - 2. You will be required to give a range starting from date of subnitting ST - 1 and ending at some lated period, say current date. Click on the ST Registration Number to view ST - 2. Premises Code is given Under Address of Business Premises.

Above two alternatives will work only where ST - 2 has been obtained by the assessee. In case you have not filled up ST - 1, file the same & submit a hardcopy of ST - 1 alongwith the documents required with your range superintendent. Or if ST - 1 has been filed, but ST - 2 has not been issued by the Department, there may be some problem with ST - 1. Ask your Superintendent for the Deficiency notice and fulfill the requirements.

Third Alternative: Though this will not work for every assessee. Click the Link: https://cbec.nsdl.com/EST/AssesseeVerification.do Enter the ST registration Number. This will Give you your 6 digit location code ( Premises Code is Location Code + 4 digit alphanumeric code). In case the assessee has only one business premises try to add "A001" on the right side of the location code.

Fourth Alternative: Contact your Service Tax Range Superintendent.

Total thanks : 1 times

There are 9 Replies to this message

Related Files