How to creck ca exams in first attempt- an article

(Guest)

How to Creck CA Exams in First attempt- an Article

This article is authored by Karan Singh, a guest author of CA Rocks !!!.  You can also get your article published on CA Rocks !!! by mailing them to us at info @ carocks.co.cc

As a CA student, the day he joins for the CA course, someone or other would be behind him saying that “CA is tough we should work hard”, “CA student should study for at least 16 hours a day”. I wonder that every student had heard such type of quotes during his preparation and study, but the ground reality is not that much tough when you do ‘smart work’ rather than hard work and plan carefully each and every subject, we can easily pass the CA exams in first attempt.

Here are some of my instances which I had focused in my life during my preparation to CA-PCC and CA- FINAL, and in both the exams I had passed in first attempt. This attempt is to guide my future CA mates such that they can crack CA exams easily.

Coaching:

Coaching classes plays an important role for cracking CA exams in first attempt. Starting with:

1. Once glance through the portion or the problems that have taught on that day rather than postponing them by saying that they can be studied at a stretch before exams. Because the syllabus like CA were everyday we would be learning some new variety of problems and new concepts everyday, the concept which had learned on that day would be very much fresh in the mind on that day, and if given a revision if would be permanent in the thoughts, and also the concept would be easy but the second revision plays a key role.

2. If any home work is given on that day, at any cost complete the home work. It gives you an immense clarity of concept, perfection and also confidence to deal with.  

Reference Books:

Read rest of The story, Click here