how to crack CPT in first attempt?

Student-IPCC

Hi friends,

I am sneha,a 12th class student
could you please suggest me some tips so that I  can crack CPT in first attempt?

Thanks                                                                                                                                                                                         

sneha

kolkata

Hello,

Read the institute mat properly & go through some of the question paper from module test Paper.

Total likes : 1 times

Newly minted CA

agree with rohit...if u r commerce student, ur 12th std. knowledge will help a lot

student

hiiii sneha,

go with study mat. provided by institute,

prepare notes for every subject specially 4 theory u can do well

BEST OF LUCK

Student-IPCC

Originally posted by : Satvir Singh Litt

agree with rohit...if u r commerce student, ur 12th std. knowledge will help a lot

so,could you tell me which subject has to be concentrated more?

CA in service

CPT is damn easy; u can clear it with good marks without taking coaching in first attempt. Try to finish ur syllabus of cpt before min 2 weeks before exams. Then start practising from the question banks provided by institute or even reputed CA publishers. What i used to do was: In long scape; i used to write 1-200 leaving gaps in middle. Then i would turn on my stopwatch and start attempting all the questions of a single model paper. Then start ticking the right and wrong answers and compute marks in each segments and total marks. Try at least 3 model papers per day. Whichever questions which u feel very uncomfartbale,unambigous; circle that in question paper or copy them along with answer in separate copy. Revise that in the night before cpt exam. best of luck. 160+ marks guarantee.

Total likes : 6 times

Student IPCC B.Com (A&F)

HI ..

yeah i totally agree wid the ppl above..

CPT is very easy to crack, especially if your a commerce student..

U can study very easily on your own..  But if you are aiming for a 'Pass with Distinction', then it would be better to attend coaching classes..

Revise and study the practical concepts of Mercantile Law..

All the best!!!

Article

well to clear CPT i think just attending exam would suffice if ur strong in accounting and maths.. needless to say u should aim for a distinction atleast ..

(Guest)

Originally posted by : jose.p
CPT is damn easy; u can clear it with good marks without taking coaching in first attempt. Try to finish ur syllabus of cpt before min 2 weeks before exams. Then start practising from the question banks provided by institute or even reputed CA publishers.

What i used to do was: In long scape; i used to write 1-200 leaving gaps in middle. Then i would turn on my stopwatch and start attempting all the questions of a single model paper. Then start ticking the right and wrong answers and compute marks in each segments and total marks. Try at least 3 model papers per day.

Whichever questions which u feel very uncomfartbale,unambigous; circle that in question paper or copy them along with answer in separate copy. Revise that in the night before cpt exam.

best of luck.

160+ marks guarantee.

AGREE  WITH JOSE.P BUT IWILL SUGGEST THAT U IN EXAMS DON'T TRY TO GIVE ANSWER OF ANY QUESTION IF U R NOT SURE ABOUT THE ANSWER . SIMLY ATTEMPT THE QUESTIONS THAT U THINK U HAVE CORRECT ANSWER .

Total likes : 2 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS