close x

how to crack CPT in first attempt?

Hi friends,

I am sneha,a 12th class student
could you please suggest me some tips so that I  can crack CPT in first attempt?

Thanks                                                                                                                                                                                         

sneha

Hello,

Read the institute mat properly & go through some of the question paper from module test Paper.

Total thanks : 1 times

Newly minted CA

agree with rohit...if u r commerce student, ur 12th std. knowledge will help a lot

hiiii sneha,

go with study mat. provided by institute,

prepare notes for every subject specially 4 theory u can do well

BEST OF LUCK

Originally posted by : Satvir Singh Litt

agree with rohit...if u r commerce student, ur 12th std. knowledge will help a lot

so,could you tell me which subject has to be concentrated more?

CA in service

CPT is damn easy; u can clear it with good marks without taking coaching in first attempt. Try to finish ur syllabus of cpt before min 2 weeks before exams. Then start practising from the question banks provided by institute or even reputed CA publishers. What i used to do was: In long scape; i used to write 1-200 leaving gaps in middle. Then i would turn on my stopwatch and start attempting all the questions of a single model paper. Then start ticking the right and wrong answers and compute marks in each segments and total marks. Try at least 3 model papers per day. Whichever questions which u feel very uncomfartbale,unambigous; circle that in question paper or copy them along with answer in separate copy. Revise that in the night before cpt exam. best of luck. 160+ marks guarantee.

Total thanks : 6 times

Student IPCC B.Com (A&F)

HI ..

yeah i totally agree wid the ppl above..

CPT is very easy to crack, especially if your a commerce student..

U can study very easily on your own..  But if you are aiming for a 'Pass with Distinction', then it would be better to attend coaching classes..

Revise and study the practical concepts of Mercantile Law..

All the best!!!

well to clear CPT i think just attending exam would suffice if ur strong in accounting and maths.. needless to say u should aim for a distinction atleast ..

ALWAYS READY TO LEARN NEW THINGS

Originally posted by : jose.p
CPT is damn easy; u can clear it with good marks without taking coaching in first attempt. Try to finish ur syllabus of cpt before min 2 weeks before exams. Then start practising from the question banks provided by institute or even reputed CA publishers.

What i used to do was: In long scape; i used to write 1-200 leaving gaps in middle. Then i would turn on my stopwatch and start attempting all the questions of a single model paper. Then start ticking the right and wrong answers and compute marks in each segments and total marks. Try at least 3 model papers per day.

Whichever questions which u feel very uncomfartbale,unambigous; circle that in question paper or copy them along with answer in separate copy. Revise that in the night before cpt exam.

best of luck.

160+ marks guarantee.

AGREE  WITH JOSE.P BUT IWILL SUGGEST THAT U IN EXAMS DON'T TRY TO GIVE ANSWER OF ANY QUESTION IF U R NOT SURE ABOUT THE ANSWER . SIMLY ATTEMPT THE QUESTIONS THAT U THINK U HAVE CORRECT ANSWER .

Total thanks : 2 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :