Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Exams > IPCC >

How many hrs daily studies?

Pages : 1 2 3

Student IPCC

[ Scorecard : 66]
Posted On 19 December 2010 at 21:14 Report Abuse

Hi friends.

I want to know how many hours does a person needs to study every day to clear both groups if there are 3 months for studying?

Costing, FM wont take much time. Tax and Law are difficult subjects for me. Already started tax and I have completed 3 major heads of income. I have attended coaching but never paid attention and never revised after coming home.

I can concentrate for 4 hourse daily. If this is not enough please let me know, as I will try to put in more time.

Thanks a lot in advance for all your answers.

I know 4 months are left, but 1 month for BCom exams, illness, etc.

Online classes for CA CS CMA

UDIT
CMA STUDENT

[ Scorecard : 293]
Posted On 19 December 2010 at 22:23

Prerna dont think so much just do ur studies as u can. u have ample time to clear Both group.

But most important thing is BE POSITIVE.

Total thanks : 1 times

UDIT
CMA STUDENT

Posted On 19 December 2010 at 22:27

u can not follow other person's schedule so do what u can urself. this approach leads to clear both group.

UDIT
CMA STUDENT

Posted On 19 December 2010 at 22:28

4 hours is good but it will good if u add 2 hours more.

CA Anshu Agarwal
B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥

[ Scorecard : 1634]
Posted On 19 December 2010 at 23:18

as you said that you did not  pay attention towards coachings and not revised at home, it is very lacking point for any student joining coachings. However, the time passed cannot be gained again... so forget about the lacking part of ur study planning.. and just conventrate on the study with a positive approach..

Although quality is most required than quantiy, but (i think so) you can study for 10- 12 hours in a day (if u have not any coachings or any other work. .at this time).. so i would suggest to increase your study hours to secure the best result.

Vasiullah
Industrial Trainee CA Final

[ Scorecard : 1588]
Posted On 20 December 2010 at 10:18

Well, if you are able to study for 6 hours with concentration then It'll be sufficient to clear both the groups,but you've to honestly utilise those 6 hours only for the purpose of studies only... nothing else.....

Member (Account Deleted)
CA FINAL

[ Scorecard : 3058]
Posted On 20 December 2010 at 12:49

10 hrs for 3-4 months before exam are required atleast

Member (Account Deleted)
PCC May 2010 Student

[ Scorecard : 619]
Posted On 20 December 2010 at 14:09

Quantity doesn't matter , quality matters a lot....,

As u said u give 4 hours daily..........try to give 2 hours more .... 6 hours are sufficient  but if u concentrate only in study that time, nothing else

Ankur Garg
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer

[ Scorecard : 103898]
Posted On 20 December 2010 at 15:15

I think it is not about hours....but about quality of study with correct books and notes....

8-10 hours study is must....

Total thanks : 4 times

C.A. Sanjay Bhatia
CA

[ Scorecard : 495]
Posted On 20 December 2010 at 16:25

You will need to study around 7-8 hours daily atleast to cover whole sylalbus of IPCC. I Have done the same way.

I will advise you to first start with Practical subjects like costing,accounts and Income TAx and finish them in 1.5 months completely. this can easily be done if you study 7-8 hours daily.

After that go for theory subjects and mug them up in 1 month . this can also be done easily as at that time , you efficiency will be at its best.

This was what i Followed and got cleared in First Attempt 

Regards

Sanjay Bhatia

There are 20 Replies to this message

Related Files