close x

How can i know the Amt. of TDS deposited in my name(PAN No)

Hi,

How can i know the amount of TDS deducted in my name or say PAN No. through internet as i have lost my TDS certificate and not able to communicate one of my client in delhi as i am in hyderabad. So is there any facility to know the amount deposited by that person in my name of say PAN No. So if any one have any idea please let me know. thank you.

Aditya Chandak

Newly minted CA

register with UTISL or open www.incometaxindia.com and follow.

Originally posted by :Aditya Kumar Chandak
" Hi,
How can i know the amount of TDS deducted in my name or say PAN No. through internet as i have lost my TDS certificate and not able to communicate one of my client in delhi as i am in hyderabad. So is there any facility to know the amount deposited by that person in my name of say PAN No. So if any one have any idea please let me know. thank you.
Aditya Chandak
"

Hi Aditya,

Just check the following link :

http://www.tin-nsdl.com/panregistration.asp

MANAGER TAXATION

You need to go on tin-nsdl.com and register for the same and then you can check your tax credits

U have to get registered for "View Tax Credit facility" provided by the I.T. Department... Log on to www.tin-nsdl.com and regiser your self for the service. The charges are very low.. If u want the person to come to ur office and collect the documents he will charges around 100... if u go in person he will charges less than 40.... the person whom u are registering must go.... U can not only view ur TDS but also the Self Assessment taxes and Advance tax payment with complete details.... u must check the status of ur TDS credits.. if it shows "F" then its final... if it shows "U" it means there is some error ,,, and u wont get the credit... what credit is there in ur Tax view credit for TDS and advance tax will only be given to u while processing... It is a very good n important service that every assessee should avail...

Total thanks : 1 times

Firstly u have to get registered for vieving online tax credit view (Form26AS) from NSDL Office .

usually within 3 to 4 days you will be got your password and you get the details of all TDS deposit in your name.

Thanks

helo sir,

How can i know the amount of TDS deducted in my name or pan. give me some idea.

thanks

jugal kishor das

pan- AKJPD7308M

Accounts Manager

go through google>incometaxefiling.com>login>peste pancard number>then click on forget password>then peste last itr ecknowledgement number>create new passwor>now click on view tax credit>follow the steps........ now you are watching your deducted and deposited tds.

please send comments if you feel the problem in this process.

Wealth Manager

incometaxefiling.gov.in

get registered using your PAN and view your tax credits

sunil_sharma007@yahoo.com

Please tell me TDS deposited in my name AAKFK3224C

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :