Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Income Tax > TDS >

How can i know the Amt. of TDS deposited in my name(PAN No)

Pages : 1 2 3

Article Assistant

[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 16 July 2009 at 20:58 Report Abuse

Hi,

How can i know the amount of TDS deducted in my name or say PAN No. through internet as i have lost my TDS certificate and not able to communicate one of my client in delhi as i am in hyderabad. So is there any facility to know the amount deposited by that person in my name of say PAN No. So if any one have any idea please let me know. thank you.

Aditya Chandak

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Satvir Singh
Newly minted CA

[ Scorecard : 1723]
Posted On 17 July 2009 at 05:56

register with UTISL or open www.incometaxindia.com and follow.

Somesh Goyal
GM

[ Scorecard : 29]
Posted On 28 July 2009 at 00:27

Originally posted by :Aditya Kumar Chandak
" Hi,
How can i know the amount of TDS deducted in my name or say PAN No. through internet as i have lost my TDS certificate and not able to communicate one of my client in delhi as i am in hyderabad. So is there any facility to know the amount deposited by that person in my name of say PAN No. So if any one have any idea please let me know. thank you.
Aditya Chandak
"

Hi Aditya,

Just check the following link :

http://www.tin-nsdl.com/panregistration.asp

VIPUL BUBNA
MANAGER TAXATION

[ Scorecard : 119]
Posted On 28 July 2009 at 10:04

You need to go on tin-nsdl.com and register for the same and then you can check your tax credits

Anuraag
CA Student

[ Scorecard : 44]
Posted On 28 July 2009 at 23:08

U have to get registered for "View Tax Credit facility" provided by the I.T. Department... Log on to www.tin-nsdl.com and regiser your self for the service. The charges are very low.. If u want the person to come to ur office and collect the documents he will charges around 100... if u go in person he will charges less than 40.... the person whom u are registering must go.... U can not only view ur TDS but also the Self Assessment taxes and Advance tax payment with complete details.... u must check the status of ur TDS credits.. if it shows "F" then its final... if it shows "U" it means there is some error ,,, and u wont get the credit... what credit is there in ur Tax view credit for TDS and advance tax will only be given to u while processing... It is a very good n important service that every assessee should avail...

Total thanks : 1 times

Arun
ds

[ Scorecard : 38]
Posted On 30 July 2009 at 13:33

Firstly u have to get registered for vieving online tax credit view (Form26AS) from NSDL Office .

usually within 3 to 4 days you will be got your password and you get the details of all TDS deposit in your name.

Thanks

JUGAL KISHOR DAS
SALES MANAGER

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 06 April 2011 at 07:59

helo sir,

How can i know the amount of TDS deducted in my name or pan. give me some idea.

thanks

jugal kishor das

pan- AKJPD7308M

dinesh sharma
Accounts Manager

[ Scorecard : 81]
Posted On 07 April 2011 at 13:25

go through google>incometaxefiling.com>login>peste pancard number>then click on forget password>then peste last itr ecknowledgement number>create new passwor>now click on view tax credit>follow the steps........ now you are watching your deducted and deposited tds.

please send comments if you feel the problem in this process.

Mihir
Wealth Manager

[ Scorecard : 4629]
Posted On 07 April 2011 at 14:31

incometaxefiling.gov.in

get registered using your PAN and view your tax credits

sunil_sharma007@yahoo.com
sunil_sharma007@yahoo.com

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 08 July 2011 at 13:34

Please tell me TDS deposited in my name AAKFK3224C

There are 23 Replies to this message