Hostel life

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)

15 March 2012  

I am doing MBA and i stay in a hostel...........came across a very funny but true msg............dedicated to all those who stay in a hostel........i hope u can relate to it...........and most of us who dont stay in a hostel as CA is like a correpondence course.......i m sure u can feel the life at hostel

1.  Maggie is  more precious than Megan Fox

2.When in hostel you  crave for home, when back home you feel you are in a Jail

3.You  end up humming to songs  you don’t understand a word of

4.The definitions of night and day aren’t  governed by the presence of the sun and the moon

5.Every piece of furniture becomes multi functional

6.The amount of noise even 50 of you create in the TV Room can put the Wankhade crowd to shame

7.Birthdays are celebrated like national festivals, birthday bumps as community punishment

8.Every hostel has a ghost story which you will take great fun scaring the juniors with, but ultimately pray for your own safety when you are alone

9.You truly realise the meaning of co-existence as you begin living in harmony with a variety of insects, reptiles and rodents.

10.  The warden is the butt of all jokes and also one of the most hated persons on earth

11.  There is always a set of super perverts who exhibit their creativity on the walls with graffiti and other forms of art.

12.  You endlessly wish your roommate was your girlfriend (or boyfriend) and are endlessly disappointed when reality bites

13.  While nearing the end of your tenure you wonder who would life be ‘normal’ again ??

14.  While leaving the hostel you recheck the rulebook for the rules you had violated, the more rules you violated the more a man (or a woman) you feel.

15.  After returning to the normal world you never stop being the story teller about your adventures in the hostel.