Help required!!!!!!!!

nitin suvarna (C.A FINAL) (828 Points)

21 April 2013  

hi  friends,

i am upset with my final's preparation from thelast week(2nd attempt ).About 2 days ago i got affected from cold & fever (viral),I am not able to get my focus & determination appropriate for my exams ,this was the time of giving my best 12 days of hard work but i am down on energy & unable to think well.before  starting my preparations 4 months ago i decided that come what may i have to clear my grpII in may13 since i had not started my Grp I at that time.My situation is that i have to complete revision of some chapters in Isca & DT ,also negligible part(say 5%) of  IDT & costing.from first Grp I entire Law is pending.I am confident of Grp II butwhat  is reqd now is a fresh mind, positive energy & focus to be able to clear my Grp II atleast.I have done Self Study.

I am really disturbed of my health bcoz it keeps hitting me during my exam times(cpt-pcc-finals),i have cold problems from my childhood but i always try to take care of it,might be it has to do with the envt & the climate also(since i live in chembur,its a dusty & polluted area).But what options do i have now till the time i become a chartered .Awating for ur valuable suggestions,whether i should just concentrate on clearing my GRp II which will give me around 18 days??

regards,

nitin suvarna