Help on cpa course

Hi friends, hope you all are doing great.

Wanted some help on CPA. I am a CA and have been working with financial sector.

I wish to take up CPA and move out of India. I have enquired about the course, its exam structure and total cost. However, i need more clarity on the following points:

1 - Is it really worth doing it?

2 - Which classes or study material is preferable as there are many (i reside in Mumbai)

3 - What kind of work CPA's do? Is it mostly accounting and reporting or audtiting?

4 - What is its scope outside US?

Request you to share your views on above and also help with additional points if they are relevant.

Thank you,

Keyur Doshi

 

 

 

 

Replies (1)
Hey keyur I'm also seeking for CPA , I'M ALSO LOOKING IN THIS FORUM FOR SONE VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details