Help me with my setup on incometax/audit/ca

xien (db) (135 Points)

09 August 2015  

I need to know whether I am doing anything wrong? or anything could be improved. 

I have a small company (Pvt Ltd) in the field of Software Services (incorporated in 2011) with share capital of 1 lalk.

Turnover of company is around 1 crore. there are 6 employees. All the turnover is from Foreign remmitance as company provide software service to US clients. 

I have a CA. CA have his person (accountant) who comes bi-weekly once to my office. 

What accountant do is to take bank statements from me, account excel i maintain for petty payments. he enter all this in tally. And in month end he prepares salary slip of all the employees. Provide TDS and PT filing figures which I pay online. and 6 monthly service tax filing. (in my case no service tax as I receive foreign) remmitance. quaterly TDS efilling. 

What CA does he send one of his junior to do basic auditing once in a year. After that we file income tax and files other things under MCA. CA provide in 3CD etc. 

CA charge me 50k yearly. and accoutant charge me rs 6000 monthly.

So my total expense on Accounts/Audit work is around 1,40,000. (1 lakh and forty thousand).

Could you please tell me if anything i am doing wrong? Is my CA/Accountant taking too much money from me? why I am asking because their service is poor. I have to keep track of most of the things. They hardly suggest me any improvement. Every year they have some or other issue in advance tax calculations. board minutes preparation. etc.

Please tell me if i am doing any wrong? Any improvement. Or I need some better CA and structure.