Easy Office
LCI Learning

help help plz..!!!!!!plzzzzzzzzzz

Page no : 2

(Guest)

P.c tulsian book is good to make high marks.......................

1 Like

Santosh (Student ( Final Year - New ))   (348 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

Hanif & Mukharjee ( Tata Mc Graw hills) will do your Requirements.
1 Like

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student) (495 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

Hannif & Mukherjee is the best book as the examples given in it is perfect..

and its very easy to understand if u r new to accounts and very good question from past examination is also given..

1 Like

Pratibha Khandelwal (Article Assistant) (590 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

Praveen Sharma Sir's notes

Or

Praveen jindal Sir's notes

both of them are good

1 Like

Anand Pardeshi (CA Final) (530 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

use book of Reliance publications... u wil get all ques with solution... Solve prob form Scanner... Scanner wil help u in exam supremely....... u wil not need to take tension of ac... just go through nd solved prob it need rivision of practicle prob.

Gud Luck...

1 Like

CA Mohit Agrawal (Chartered Accountant) (371 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

refer Hanif & mukherjee for accounts.

1 Like

kamal (student) (384 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

P.c tulsian book

1 Like

MEENAKSHI (article ) (22 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

MY PERSONAL SUGGESTION IS TO REFER ONLY INSTITUTE BOOKS AND COMPILATIONS. SINCE TIME IS TOO SHORT  , IT WILL BE ENOUGH TO GO THROUGH THESE MATERIALS ONLY.

1 Like

Vatsalya Bhardwaj (Final Student) (427 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

oh my gudness!!!...so many buks suggested by u guys...which1 to choose..!!!

Faiz Ahmed ( Article Trainee) (1731 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

See all books are good only. It depends on you which one suits your taste. However, to make things clear institute modules(latest one) are good enough. Only thing is that you will have to work for 2 times and periodic revisions. Conceptual clarity is must. If your concepts are clear you can attack any question.

I do Accounts from P.C. Tulsian. Its because study material does not suit my taste. I don't get clarity of thoughts by reading study materials in one go. Tulsian stresses on conceptual clarity through small problems(these small ones can come in exam also). If you wish, just give a reading to Tulsian book for a particular topic. You will feel the difference. Solve all the solved illustrations of Tulsian. Its more than enough. When you are done with solved exercises of Tulsian, then solve only PCC compilation. I am not saying PE2 compilation because it will have too much advanced problems compared to PCC one. Also you have less time. If time permits then do PE2 compilation. But do at least solved problems of Tulsian and PCC compilation and you will surely get 70+ in accounts.

Coming to Law, Ethics & communication---  Start with small acts like gratuity, PF, bonus and then do companies Act.  In communication  study the last  2 units as per study material very well. Ethics part read it like a story book at least once and remember side headings. For law , small acts you can only read bare acts and for others study material is enough. If you need any reference book, Munish bhandari will be ok.

Auditing read only study material with latest info. If you don't have time read surbhi bansal.

Remember one thing , revision is must for all subjects. Don't forget to read PCC compilation for all papers at end. It will help you to boost your confidence level. You can take 2 papers on hand to start with. Just have determination to finish things without any defects. I am sure you will surely succeed in exams. There is no substitute to hard work. Just do it by giving your best.

1 Like

Faiz Ahmed ( Article Trainee) (1731 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

If you are on study leave then in morning time do Accounts and rest of the day do any theory paper. You can also do like this--  Finish one chapter from Accounts in a day or two by giving full devotion and then finish one chapter from any theory papers. I mean alternate subjects after completion of particular chapter. 

Revision---  Revise the matter learnt the next day and then after a week , next revision after a month..

Just start it today and give your best.

1 Like

Vatsalya Bhardwaj (Final Student) (427 Points)
Replied 22 August 2010

thank u so mch Ahmed sir..bt d main prob is i wil nt gt study leave before October....

Anish Lakshman S (xxx) (651 Points)
Replied 22 August 2010

The best books are institute material and suggested answers for the previous 6-8 attempts. The questions asked in exam form are basicaly from these two.

Avni Rathore (-) (201 Points)
Replied 22 August 2010

HANIF & MUKHERJEE is good, but Parveen Jindal Notes are best. Institute material is just ok.

ravi (unemployed) (185 Points)
Replied 22 August 2010

its like leaving the mother n asking u r aunt for help....read icai module...it has evryhting u r looking for...good luk...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: