Help filing case against university

gr8_dharam (student) (28 Points)

30 July 2014  

Hi All,

I am stundent of some XXX university(not exposing the name) studying MCA(Lateral Entry). I have yet not received any semester marksheets and my final semester exam dates are yet not declared but as per dates it should be the  result time.

anyway since university is not giving the marksheets for some students it more then two years and they have not got the marksheets which is craeting problem in there future studies and also for job. it has runied their life. They are now nowhere and its like waste of critical 3-4 years.

Please suggest me what legal procedure can be doen so that others dont face same issue? I am currently working I applied here just for higher degree. But think of person who somehow manages to pay the fees and hoping best for his future but after three years he is chated like this. It will really destroy his life and for this all university is the responsible.

I am from IT background dont have enough info how to fight against such frauds. it has destroyed lakhs of students carrer till now.

Please please advice me and if you any one would like to support then it will be great.

Thanks in advance.