Dear Professional Colleague,
Sub: Health Insurance Scheme for Members of ICAI with the New India Assurance Company Ltd.
I feel great pleasure to inform you that the Committee for Capacity Building of CA Firms & Small and Medium Practitioners (CCBCAF & SMP) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has entered into an arrangement with the New India Assurance Company Ltd. for providing specialised Health Insurance Scheme for the Members of ICAI with attractive features. Some of the features are as under:-
- Up to 45% Discount in the premiums for the Members of ICAI
- Sum Insured available in slabs of Rs.5 lacs, 7 lacs and 10 lacs.
- Floater Sum Insured for the entire family of Self , Spouse and dependant children.
- Dependant Parents covered under separate Floater Sum Insured, equivalent to the Sum Insured of the Member family.
- No Health check-up. No age limit & entry barrier.
- Premium discount in lieu of Cumulative Bonus.
- Hospital Cash Allowance @ 0.10% of Sum Insured, for a maximum of 10 days.
- Wide Coverage for Pre-existing diseases.
I am also glad to inform you that a portal has been developed for on line solution for the Members of ICAI. The link for the aforesaid portal for the Health insurance Scheme is available at http://icai.newindia.co.in
You may please mail your query/grievance/suggestion, if any, to Dr. Sambit Kumar Mishra, Secretary, CCBCAF & SMP, ICAI, E-Mail: sambit.mishra @ icai.org, Phone No.-01130110497 with a copy to me.
The committee will keep you update on all major events and initiatives taken for CA members and firms, please contact to the Committee Secretariat atccbcaf @ icai.org or call on 011-30110460.
With Best Regards
CA. Pankaj Tyagee
Chairman- Committee for Capacity Building of CA firms and Small & Medium Practitioners, ICAI
E-mail: chairman.ccbcaf @ icai.org,pankajtyagee @ gmail.com