harrassment by c.a. b4 exams

Finalist (manager) (219 Points)

11 February 2009  

hi

had given my pce in nov 08, which i cudnt clear... result was a shocker... after exams, i had joined regular-articleship, but after the shocking result, was forced to approach the ca to give me 3 months leave uptill june, which he refused... he further threatened that he mite even complain to the icai if i absent myself 4 more than a week n still dont take transfer... i agreed 4 transfer, but he allowed to stay at home for a few days n said that he wud call me over to the office to check sum of the work that i had done... its bin 10 days n he sill hasnt called me up, n i m yet to take transfer...

1. can he pose any problem by complaining to the icai that i have absented myself beyong the limit without permission???

2. can he refuse transfer altogether n even refuse to attest my exam-form???

3. can he harrass me to cum to office regularly for the work by threatening or simply in the name of transfer???

4. can he complaint to the icai that after taking transfer from him, i wud go for a dummy???

5. further, is the attestation of the ca required in the exam-form, even on 2nd attempt to prove completion of 18months training???

6. if i fill the online exam-form, will the ca's attestation b required in that as well???

what shud i do in such circumstances???... can it interfere with my exams in any way???... plz clarify all these doubts... m lukin forward to ur prompt help...

thanx.