close x


Happiness one gets!


I want you to just try to visualise each situation while reading...

The Happinness one Gets

On looking at a small baby, or a bunch of street kids playing together, making their  own rules, playing the way they want, living their lives the way they want, is just something else.

Think of a hot summer day , you are walking alone in the noon, sun shining right on your head, and you find shaddow  of a huge tree, and have icy cold water. Or in  foggy days when you suddenly see sun rise after so many days.

When suddenly in a crowdy  area, you see the person you were just thinking of

Helping an old man crossing the road

Seeing  your mother after years and hugging her

Listening to your favourite song on a free Saturday evening

Listening to chirping birds

Playing with your pet

The enjoyment in chanting God’s name

 

                                              All these and many more little little things give awesome feeling, and rest to mind and soul, if we stop searching for  materialistic happiness . Happiness is not only in making money,getting posh cars, buying designer clothes, showing off. If it was right, then, all the saints and yugpurushs could never have that happiness of mind and soul which reflects on their face. And to the contrary, all the big budget people; those film artists, those industrialists, those business tycoons would never be having restless nights, worried and tensed 24*7

We keep on waiting for something new to come our way to make us happy. That “new” takes time to come, or when it comes ,we are just not able to figure out, that it is that “something new” we were waiting for. In this waiting, we forget to enjoy our lives,the one more TODAY that god has gifted us ,to create,to do,to make something productive out of this opportunity of getting one more day being human . We just can’t see that happiness around us, which is alive at the moment. Keep your self charged up the whole day, keep that sweet smile on your face, that urge to do can take you towards your destination. 

Never loose hope. If you are having troubles in your life, it’s just a phsycological effect, because that might not be so for a person having little more will power than you. It’s your perception of mind only , that ; it’s not working anymore.

Relax !! things take time to settle down. Life has to show you it’s ways,  anotherwise ,no use of getting human life. Be confident. Be yourself . happiness lies in your inside.Look around; the world is so beautiful !! smiley

 

 

 

 


Total thanks : 12 times

 
Reply   
 

Originally posted by : komal thakur


We keep on waiting for something new to come our way to make us happy. That “new” takes time to come, or when it comes ,we are just not able to figure out, that it is that “something new” we were waiting for. In this waiting, we forget to enjoy our lives,the one more TODAY that god has gifted us ,to create,to do,to make something productive out of this opportunity of getting one more day being human . We just can’t see that happiness around us, which is alive at the moment. Keep your self charged up the whole day, keep that sweet smile on your face, that urge to do can take you towards your destination. 

Never loose hope. If you are having troubles in your life, it’s just a phsycological effect, because that might not be so for a person having little more will power than you. It’s your perception of mind only , that ; it’s not working anymore.

Relax !! things take time to settle down. Life has to show you it’s ways,  anotherwise ,no use of getting human life. Be confident. Be yourself . happiness lies in your inside.Look around; the world is so beautiful !!
 

SUPERB LINES !!!!!!!!!smiley


Total thanks : 1 times

 
Reply   
 



Gud 1....


Total thanks : 1 times

 
Reply   
 

Thanx Tushar... Dats My first Post To CCI, Which started wid ur word of appreciation.. thnx buddy.. !! :)


Total thanks : 1 times

 
Reply   
 

Originally posted by : komal thakur
Thanx Tushar... Dats My first Post To CCI, Which started wid ur word of appreciation.. thnx buddy.. !! :)

I hope many more will come which will be more useful and helpful to all in some way or the other....do keep posting such wonderful sharings onthis gr8 platform.....yes


Total thanks : 1 times

 
Reply   
 

Awesome !!!


Total thanks : 1 times

 
Reply   
 

It's amazing lines.......You r written like you r profesional writer ,,chetan bhagat!!!!! Very motivational and you r saying lot of things in very short manner that all could understand easily.. Keep writing and Sharing with us..

Thanks a lot..!


Total thanks : 1 times

 
Reply   
 

Originally posted by : Bhargav Nathwani

It's amazing lines.......You r written like you r profesional writer ,,chetan bhagat!!!!! Very motivational and you r saying lot of things in very short manner that all could understand easily.. Keep writing and Sharing with us..

Thanks a lot..!
 


thanx alot bhargav.. dnt have words to express hw i felt on reading the highlighted lines... wooohooo..!!! thnx thnx :)

 
Reply   
 
Chartered Accountant....

Nice One ..............................Keep sharing .............................

 

 

ThanX


Total thanks : 1 times

 
Reply   
 
CA-Final / Article

fantastic...very nice sharing...smiley


Total thanks : 1 times

 
Reply   
 

LEAVE A REPLY



    

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register



 



Share on :