Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Career >

Guide my friend

Pages : 1

CA and CS Final B.Com University First

[ Scorecard : 186]
Posted On 29 February 2012 at 08:02 Report Abuse

One of my friend is a CA and CS fresher. But she has got a very good offer in a tax software development company

where her profile is to ensure that product developed is as per IT laws. She needs to give expert opinion if at any query is raised by their clients with regard to tax planning.

She has got a passion towards Direct Tax. Will there be scope of learning for her after a couple of years if she quits this job?

Guide us. I have suggested her to look for a career in Company law. Is my decision correct?

Online classes for CA CS CMA

VDShah
Finance & Legal Manager

[ Scorecard : 45]
Posted On 29 February 2012 at 10:23

Well, in my opinion if she has a passion for Direct tax, then she would be better off working in an actual CA firm rather than in the software firm.

No doubt, she has a good profile in the sogtware firm and that she will learn ther also, but if she eventually wants to join a CA/CS firm (presumably), the earlier the better.

There are 1 Replies to this message

Related Files