Easy Office

GSTR1 error - invoices already submitted

Page no : 7

ASHISH PALLOD (353 Points)
Replied 04 September 2017

Amitji, data submission is first step and next step is filing. Filing is done after esigning by DSC or EVC. Error id occurring at this last step after entering otp.
your comment suggest that u have submitted the data . Have you filed it successfully ?

Anand SS Rao (Practicising Company Secretary)   (33 Points)

Still facing same problem since 01 09 2017. The professionals lives are miserable. The department has to raise to the occasion and firmly prove it is Good and Simple Tax . When we professionals are feeling this much, people will panic to hear the word GST
1 Like

CA. Ritesh Bafna (PROPRIETOR) (145 Points)

It is high time that professionals should unite and take firm steps regarding this unacceptable situation created by government. All india PEN DOWN strike should be done. the Health of professionals is taking a toll in current situation and yet there is not even a single institution/association coming forward to stop this menance....

SABARATHINAM (INCOME TAX CONSULTANT) (80 Points)

i am also facing same issue

S Pramanik (Qualified Asst) (22 Points)

I am also facing the same issue since 01.09.2017. Mailed the problem on 02.09 itself and got the request Id.. No solution till now... Its extremely frustrating..

CA AMIT (Service) (33 Points)

I submitted return in morning without any issue. However I was not able to file and was getting Error related to Invoice issue. Now I have filed it sucessfully. 

Thanks 

Riteshji, in case of penalty, its max rs 5000 in case of cgst. So, 50 days is the limit for filing return after due date. Now, its not clear whether its per return or per month ( i e three returns )? If its per return , then total max penalty comes rs 15000 for gstr1+2+3 for cgst and another 15000 for sgst.

ajit rai (student) (29 Points)

I have same problem while filing GSTR-1. There is error showing '' Invoices already submitted'.

Ayon Saha (CA FINAL) (74 Points)

I have done the submit part , but its stil showing not filed in the status. After this there will be the "Invoice already submitted issue" . This is total mess. And dpt gives no answer. This is complete harrasment .

Again tried, same problem. Will again try in the night after taking advise from panditji for right muhurat time. ;)

Anshu (Student) (96 Points)

Just tested again.

It's not working. Showing same error. 

Sumit Jain (2 Points)

how have you filed. can u please share.

Tamizh vanan (220 Points)

just wait for tomorrow,it will get solve told by GST helpline

CA. Ritesh Bafna (PROPRIETOR) (145 Points)

Tamizhji... this i am listening from 01st Sept... the biggest joke ever...

Premlata Narendra Purohit (Chartered Accountant) (22 Points)

same problem with me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: