Easy Office
LCI Learning

GSTR 1 invoice missing

Page no : 2

Madhu Kumar (5 Points)
Replied 20 April 2018

We  are missing an invoice in Feb returns and as well as Mar also. Now we are find that missing invoice is there any chance to add even after GST filing

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127483 Points)
Replied 20 April 2018

Originally posted by : Madhu Kumar
We  are missing an invoice in Feb returns and as well as Mar also. Now we are find that missing invoice is there any chance to add even after GST filing

*** We  are missing an invoice - PURCHASE OR SALE...?

***as well as Mar also - THE SAME INV OR ANOTHER INV...?

Madhu Kumar (5 Points)
Replied 20 April 2018

Sale invoice and same invoice

harsh (Business) (105 Points)
Replied 15 May 2018

Hi, we forget to upload credit note Feb gstr1.. can we upload them in this financial year (Apr 2018) return..

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127483 Points)
Replied 15 May 2018

Oh YEs.......

harsh (Business) (105 Points)
Replied 16 May 2018

If i upload credit note of feb18 in the month of apr18, then the receiver will see this note in gstr2 of which month feb 18 or apr18

Manish kumar Rai (Article) (122 Points)
Replied 09 June 2018

i also have same issue, some invoice are missed to add in march 18,  now after filing return of march can we add that invoice in april or may 18, secondly if i add invoice in subsequent month then how to adjust income which arise due to adding missing invoice because as per book of account income has beeked in marrch, 

nik shah (4 Points)
Replied 26 June 2018

Sir,
Greetings

By mistake a sales bill of november 2017 was missed in GSTR - 1 
so how can we rectify and add missing invoice 

Plz Revert 

nik shah (4 Points)
Replied 26 June 2018

Sir,
Greetings

By mistake a sales bill of november 2017 was missed in GSTR - 1 due to missing gst number, now we updated the invoice with GST numbr.

so now can we rectify and add missing invoice of november.to GSTR - 1 returns

Plz Revert 

Siddharth Goel (Chartered Accountant) (3026 Points)
Replied 02 July 2018

Hi,

There is no provision to add missing invoices in GSTR-1, however you can ask your customer who will be eligible to claim ITC against the missing invoice.

To explain further, approach your customer and ask him to include the captioned invoice in his GSTR-2 and once done, it will get reflected into your GSTR-1A, and by accepting the same, the invoice will get included in your GSTR-1.

1 Like

dipanshu (accountant) (37 Points)
Replied 03 July 2018

Siddharth goel but gstr 2 is not opened till yet. What to do. Reply

ppjoshi (Excise officer) (70 Points)
Replied 05 July 2018

dear sir

i hve one question

we have make one invoice in may 2018, with e way bill

by mistake we are not supplied material , all this matter come on table in june month

what can i do now ?

we have already make payment of this invoice in month of may in GSTR3 B return

Anil Kumar Pandey (no) (2 Points)
Replied 24 July 2018

Hi Mondira Saha ji,

I have a query regarding credit note and debit note. Our party has issued credit note towards Post sale discount in Qtr-4 of F.Y.2017-18 .I have deposited the tax against the credit note but during the filing of return i have filed GSTR-1 without entering any debit note towards credit note by mistake. Can you please suggest me what will be the provision to rectify this mistake? Can i adjust in 1st Qtr of F.Y. 2018-19 or else wait to revision of GSTR-1 return.

I have another query regarding B2B invoices not entered by mistake in GSTR-1 of F.Y. 2017-18 Q4. What is the provision?

You suggestion will be highly appreciated.

One

Manish Swami (Accountant) (23 Points)
Replied 06 August 2018

please cleriry me treament of GSTR3B in this case

Durga Prasad (6 Points)
Replied 07 August 2018

we have filled gstr 3b & gstr-1 for march 2018 . we have missed one sale invoice for the month of march 2018 . we are presntly filed returns gstr 3b & gstr-1 up to june 2018. can i inculde such march 2018 missing invoice in gstr 3b & gstr-1 in july 2018 returns.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: