Easy Office
LCI Learning

GST on expenses

Page no : 2

amar (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 15 July 2017

Dear Sir,

if we paid GST under RCM then is it possible to take input credit on same month? or can i avail it in subsequent month?

SURESH CHANDRA BARIK (ACCOUNTANT) (22 Points)
Replied 15 July 2017

bhai, Ye to lalach hai, sidhi baat hai, Sabko Number Lena padega, Nehin To Good Night, Sweet Dream, Take care i.e.GST

Keerthan Nagaraj (Internal Audit Assistant)   (26 Points)
Replied 09 August 2017

Respected sir, I am paying rent to an unregistered person & I pay GST under RCM will that gst paid will be available for input credit in following month.

PRAJWALA BALKRISHNA DHURI (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 16 August 2017

[TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i) OF THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY] GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF FINANCE (Department of Revenue)

Notification No.8/2017-Central Tax (Rate) New Delhi, the 28th June, 2017 G.S.R. (E).-

In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 11 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017), the Central Government, on being satisfied that it is necessary in the public interest so to do, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby exempts intra-State supplies of goods or services or both received by a registered person from any supplier, who is not registered, from the whole of the central tax leviable thereon under sub-section (4) of section 9 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017):

Provided that the said exemption shall not be applicable where the aggregate value of such supplies of goods or service or both received by a registered person from any or all the suppliers, who is or are not registered, exceeds five thousand rupees in a day. 2. This notification shall come into force with effect from the 1st day of July, 2017. [F.No.354/117/2017-TRU] (Mohit Tewari) Under Secretary to the Government of India

Akshay Bhavsar (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 20 August 2017

what will be the rate of gst on tea exps.????

praful (Manager Accounts) (299 Points)
Replied 12 September 2017

at what rate ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: