Easy Office
LCI Learning

Gst - how to change registered email and mobile number

Page no : 3

Dev Patel (Student CA Final ) (513 Points)
Replied 30 September 2017

Here is my quick solution or you can say the trick to change the GST Contact Number and Email id -

Problem - When anyone choose the primery signatory its automatically overwrite the old number so best thing is create a new authorised signatroy with the different mobile number and file the same.

Here is the details solution - Change Mobile Number or Email id in GST Portal

ayush agrawal (..) (48 Points)
Replied 13 October 2017

Do one thing add another authorised user with your no. Then you can file return using diffrent authorised user and will be able to get otp you can submit after adding another authorised signatory using aadhar otp then change your login password so your CA will not be able to access your account

barkha (Student CA Final ) (30 Points)
Replied 10 November 2017

Sir,

One of my client has fought with his accountant and that person is not ready to give username and password of GST. Accountant has also registered his mail Id and mobile number while enrollment. Please tell me how can I change username and password of GST using new mail Id and mobile number.

Kindly help me out in this case

Replied 10 November 2017

It can be changed right now but the process is a little conplicated i can do this

barkha (Student CA Final ) (30 Points)
Replied 10 November 2017

How, Kindly Assist

Replied 10 November 2017

i have successfully changed email id and mobile no of primary user contact me on ayush.5594 @ gmail.com for process to change

Replied 13 November 2017

It can be changed now mail me on ayush.5594 @ gmail.com

Replied 13 November 2017

It can be changed now mail me on ayush.5594 @ gmail.com

Horizon Trading Company (2 Points)
Replied 19 December 2017

Hi Si r did you find any option ??? for this ???

GirishSPrajapati (Service) (70 Points)
Replied 02 January 2018

Dear Sir, If yours is proprietorship then you need to visit your jurisdiction office along with your ID PROOF and they will help you to change your EMAIL AND MOBILE NUMBER. The specific requirement has been informed to you all. My mobile number is 9909084840-SURAT based CMA GIRISH PRAJAPATI

Replied 02 January 2018

Dear Sir, If you are proprietor then you have to visit personally jurisdictinal office along with your ID Proof. My mobile number is 9909084840-SURAT BASED CMA GIRISH S PRAJAPATI

Replied 02 January 2018

Dear Sir, If you are proprietor then you have to visit personally jurisdictinal office along with your ID Proof. My mobile number is 9909084840-SURAT BASED CMA GIRISH S PRAJAPATI

Replied 02 January 2018

Replied 02 January 2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: