Gst for E Commerce Export Goods Drop shipping form Hong Kong

Soumen Sen (3 Points)

08 March 2018  

Sir/Madam,

I have an online with store (wish.com), it’s online portal like amazon I sell variety of product.   The Supplier is located in Hong Kong & China, who come across a agreement to give me product with a fixed rate across the year. The Supplier said that they can send the products directly to customers (Drop Ship). My customer base is aboard basically USA and worldwide except India.

So I do not sell anything in India, if a customer orders from my online Store at wish. Then I am going to put forward the order to the supplier and they will dispatch the product to the customer. After wish and PayPal fees (PayPal is online Payment gateway which I need to accept payment from my customer) I markup around 10% flat profit. I am new to this and I want to know how GST works on it.

Neither I am buying product from India and not selling the same in India, I just do the pass customer address to my supplier and pay them using my Credit Card.  How would the GST work in this case?

How much GST will I have to pay?

Accordingly my business module I also no need to send invoice to customer. And the supplier also no need invoice to ship product.

Thanks in advance for your valuable time and response.